When will somali girls stop embarrassing us on curious cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lmaoo the amount of times i see xaalimos go to ajanabi curious cat and compliment maadow men only to be said i wouldnt date them how embarrassing. Even a Madow who would even f*ck a corpse if they had the chance dont want us. How would i ever live lmfaooooo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When it comes to the western modern feminist gynocentric system all xalimos in the diaspora should marry out to men of various races and divorce rape them and take them to the cleaners i am rooting for you xalimos get your money up on the come up:salute:

Wallahi I hate the brainwashed BLM Xalimos who beg the adoons so much that Madows think they're too good for us. No real Somali woman would ever stoop so low to get a madow man, lightskin or otherwise.
:farole:

Lmao I seen him before. He's a pro-Madow women guy and said he wouldnt date Middle Easterns, Asians, Somalis, etc because we're anti black :chrisfreshhah:Inferiority complex is real

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Lmao I seen him before. He's a pro-Madow women guy and said he wouldnt date Middle Easterns, Asians, Somalis, etc because we're anti black :chrisfreshhah:Inferiority complex is real

Admirable. Gotta salute the OG here. Black women are the most loyal in the world and deserve to be appreciated.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wallahi I hate the brainwashed BLM Xalimos who beg the adoons so much that Madows think they're too good for us. No real Somali woman would ever stoop so low to get a madow man, lightskin or otherwise.
:farole:
exactly and ofcourse ofcourse is the uk lol bcos the maadow niggas in america love off somali girls so it obv isnt a shock

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Tbh sometimes you do sound like you dont criticize Abdis as much as Xalimos. They also embarrass us
dont worry somali men are hot garbage majority of them but at least they dont beg ajanabi for approval. But your right my next target is somali men and gangbanging

VIP
dont worry somali men are hot garbage majority of them but at least they dont beg ajanabi for approval. But your right my next target is somali men and gangbanging

tenor (11).gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
sxb it's that rene chick i swear loool , I've seem some of these and i refuse to believe they're xalimos
Thats EXACTLY what i was thinking couple of months ago i was wondering why that hoe was so silent hortaa shes busy embarrassing our name dhil00da xuun

VIP
Thats EXACTLY what i was thinking couple of months ago i was wondering why that hoe was so silent hortaa shes busy embarrassing our name *****oda xuun

walee she successfully checkmated us. All we can hope for is that she'll have a bit of naxariis but that's highly unlikely

:francis:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
walee she successfully checkmated us. All we can hope for is that she'll have a bit of naxariis but that's highly unlikely

:francis:
shes winning walahi bcos im seeing these questions everywhere even to the uglies Madow known to men shes clearly not gonna stop since she has a vandetta against us. Wouldnt be suprised if shes from England

VIP
shes winning walahi bcos im seeing these questions everywhere even to the uglies Madow known to men shes clearly not gonna stop since she has a vandetta against us. Wouldnt be suprised if shes from England

Of course she's from england. Black ppl in the americas don't have cuqdad for us. These anon racist somali male accounts aren't helping either, those incel cretins must be dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending