When Will Puntland Federate With Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: About sell drugs why cause I have a nice whip say masha Allah you hater Alhamdulillah it's all halaal:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Said by guy who sells drugs and dates white woman while preaching us night and day about sharia law.
Somali spot is a great place then if they allowed me to preach Shariah law:rejoice:

Why did you want to see Somali spot shut down:sass2:

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Nobody is obsessed about MJ, but MJ are sore losers who are sabotaging Somalia because of their lost in elections.
Clearly you are. You repeat gossip from your habro friends that probably live in the same apartment complex as you. You make up lies about Hodan Cise and Abdiweli Gaas like a pathetic hater.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal shares the same sentiments as siad barre when it comes to MJs he would like to see them all perish talking all that fake nationalism you ain't fooling no one kacanist there's no love lost. You will do well to stay out of puntland affairs mudane Gaas represents puntland not cabudwaaq

WTF :icon lol:

Tbh even in my qabiilist past, I rarely attacked majerteen :icon lol:

waraabe

Your superior
Clearly you are. You repeat gossip from your habro friends that probably live in the same apartment complex as you. You make up lies about Hodan Cise and Abdiweli Gaas like a pathetic hater.
She also said mo farah has a dhulo mother looool she is a liar

Don't take folk who boast about being reer abti of so and so seriously

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You're not greedy, you're useless. Can't even unite your own subsubclan to administer an empty patch of land so why should anyone entrust you to run a whole country? All you people are good for is serving others.
@Starscream
qV14A_s-200x150.gif

Gambar

VIP
She also said mo farah has a dhulo mother looool she is a liar

Don't take folk who boast about being reer abti of so and so seriously
I've even heard Dabcasar claim that Gaas had a nervous break down. That man is mental, I guess Canuck is just slow.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
WTF :icon lol:

Tbh even in my qabiilist past, I rarely attacked majerteen :icon lol:
:comeon:

Now that affweyne has been disposed off and we have a federal government I suggest you concentrate on where you're from cabudwaaq as for Gaas he represents the people of puntland not the people from cabudwaaq.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:comeon:

Now that affweyne has been disposed off and we have a federal government I suggest you concentrate on where you're from cabudwaaq as for Gaas he represents the people of puntland not the people from cabudwaaq.

Aren't you the guy who claims to be born and bred in the uk

Legit this is what the world wants Clan federate Somalia will be the death of this country !

only reason it works in other countries is there is a strong central government that can slap sense into people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Legit this is what the world wants Clan federate Somalia will be the death of this country !

only reason it works in other countries is there is a strong central government that can slap sense into people.
Long gone are the days of central governance buried with siad barre good riddance to bad rubbish all the wealth and power concentrated in just one city where did that get us?

Everybody develope your region & power should be brought down to state level no one dictating to no one is the future deal with it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jamaykaanka iyo chavska dhinac ka rac siyaasadana iskaga bax waa iga talo walaal
You're speaking to someone who knows his roots and has been back home both to kismayo and bosaso I suggest you save that for the birds oh and next time why don't you test the waters first before deciding to dive in at the deep end boowe.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're speaking to someone who knows his roots and has been back home both to kismayo and bosaso I suggest you save that for the birds oh and next time why don't you test the waters first before deciding to dive in at the deep end boowe.

Say what

:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending