When Will Puntland Federate With Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry m8 don't speak Paki
Figures, cause you're not from Puntland so you're not familiar with reer bari dialect we might aswell be speaking different languages that's why we need federal states with each state representing its own people :banderas:

Last edited:
Clearly you are. You repeat gossip from your habro friends that probably live in the same apartment complex as you. You make up lies about Hodan Cise and Abdiweli Gaas like a pathetic hater.

Don't reflect your life style on me. (There are not anybody Somalis where I live)

Gambar

VIP
Don't reflect your life style on me. (There are not anybody Somalis where I live)
You're a habar ee wax isku fal and stop being jealous hater balayayahay. Afar iyo labaatan sac waxaad uun ka hadasha Abdiweli Gaas. Shaqo yeelo habaryahay.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're a habar ee wax isku fal and stop being jealous hater balayayahay. Afar iyo labaatan sac waxaad uun ka hadasha Abdiweli Gaas. Shaqo yeelo habaryahay.
Horta waxan ku waydiiyay, how old are you?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Meel saar tan oo weliba sii fiican u fariisi balayoda baas belo ku aragtay dheh beerka caaro caaro ku goosay kkkkk

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Gaas and Hodan have PhDs, are professors, make money than you, are the First Lady and president of Puntland, and they're smarter than you. Khaadhaadh baa ku haya.

I am 28.
9 years older than me:ooh: you got ciyaal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending