When Will Puntland Federate With Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I wanted to make a thread about this fat bastard, but I was left speechless on how he disrespected SYL and everything about Somalia he went to a new lvl of fuckery

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
:salute:Gaas might become the best leader of PL, he clearly doesnt give a f*ck about the feelings of the Hutu and idoor. This is 2017 and realpolitik you think we here for your fake nationalism. I wish I was there his whole speech has me like

kateleo.w529.h352.2x.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
On this day even :wow: that man has zero respect for the Somali people.
He belittled the federal government of somalia and praised Ethiopia:lolbron:
Yea I wanted to make a thread about this fat bastard, but I was left speechless on how he disrespected SYL and everything about Somalia he went to a new lvl of fuckery
When he said "i dont know whats happening in xamar" i laughed :russ:Puntland is practically a independent state. They using you lot for aid money etc

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:salute:Gaas might become the best leader of PL, he clearly doesnt give a f*ck about the feelings of the Hutu and idoor. This is 2017 and realpolitik you think we here for your fake nationalism. I wish I was there his whole speech has me like

kateleo.w529.h352.2x.gif
Gaas says it as it is:manny: Farmaajo has no authority over Puntland:russ: I think its about time Puntland claims independence :mjlol:

kateleo.w529.h352.2x.gif
don't get too excited, Somalia don't need y'all, u need us to survive, ur ppl are flooding to xamar from that barren desert, least u can do is be thankful

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
yeah but I have this chick thats been messing with my mind, you know how it feels :siilaanyolaugh:

mbobrc.jpg
Double penetration is the only solution saxiib
They can't lol they have nothing, they resorted to pirating :siilaanyolaugh:, I actually want them to leave, they're cursed
Would he say that if they have nothing? Think about it.

Puntland is stronger than all the other federal states. Whether it be economically or military. Expect more lone wolf talk from Abdiweli Gaas.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
don't get too excited, Somalia don't need y'all, u need us to survive, ur ppl are flooding to xamar from that barren desert, least u can do is be thankful
If you dont need yall, you seem to spend a lot of time on us . We dont want you, keep your AMISOM bases and suicide bombs, no to red eyed moryan in PL. We want roads, hospitals, airports, schools , colleges , not al-shabaab and your AK. We have had enough of your wars Hutu. Leave us alone.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
If you dont need yall, you seem to spend a lot of time on us . We dont want you, keep your AMISOM bases and suicide bombs, no to red eyed moryan in PL. We want roads, hospitals, airports, schools , colleges , not al-shabaab and your AK. We have had enough of your wars Hutu. Leave us alone.
Isnt Puntland the most developed state?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Isnt Puntland the most developed state?
Compared to Hutus nation anyone is developed but thats not a good bar. Puntland has lacked infrastructure and was neglected from independence to 1991, it only had 1 road from garowe to bosaso, no airports, tiny clinics, bosaso harbour which is being a port now.

Therefore Gaas devised strategy to gain foreign investment from China and UAE, we have one airport done, garowe is 50%, galkayo has just started. We are having a tarmac road from garowe to eyl, a university in maakhir, There are many other projects my point is that we have no ecnomic reason to stay with the Hutu, we can work on ourselves and Hutu doesn't like that. He wants to eat your pie with you, waa balaayo indha gaduud oo TB qaba.

Stop getting mad Douglas jr, unfortunately ur the cursed ones we've been cursed with,

1238064310_evilmonkey.gif
Damn you to hell Douglas!!!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I just rewatched the video, Gaas is pro-development and anti-hutu. Think about it, somaliaweyn will only benefit hutus. Whats the isaaqs and majeerteen going to get out of it? Allow dhowr majeerteenka:salute: To all the development hungry majeerteens, i apologise:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending