Not open for further replies.
5784.jpg
A picture really does say more than thousand words:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A picture really does say more than thousand words:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Yes. Very much. Two black men with small gus. One small vagina asian & the other with small Vagina Somalian. I mean, its like a match made in heaven.

This stupid xalimo gave me ear infection. So this freaky xalimo i been chilling with lately thought she was being sexy and fvcked me up. We chilling at her place and making out when she suddenly started to tounge my ears. Im not talking about smooth outside ear nibbling. No this dumbass went in as deep as you can in my ear with such force cleaning it with her tounge. So im like woow and laugh and she says you like it. Not wanting to kill the mood I say yeah.

So im thinking I gotta move her from the ears. Biggest mistake as she is super determined now and goes in both ears really hard and aggressive. Anyway when everything is donne next day I wake up with this aching pain specially in my left ear. I check with my doctor and he says I need to becfar less aggressive when cleaning my ears and talk about damaging the ear canals. I couldnt tell him the real truth as I think he would probably encourage me to report the ear rape. Now I feel violated and used. I been avoiding her last few days. But part of me wanna call her out on what she done to me.
I laughed so hard when reading this. You should only bring it to her attention IF your in the same situation with her again. If not let it go and dont mention it to her. I'm sure she'd feel embarrassed for causing you discomfort as I'm sure she was just simply trying to excite the mood and get hot and steamy. Clean your eat with peroxide, it'll bubble everything out

I laughed so hard when reading this. You should only bring it to her attention IF your in the same situation with her again. If not let it go and dont mention it to her. I'm sure she'd feel embarrassed for causing you discomfort as I'm sure she was just simply trying to excite the mood and get hot and steamy. Clean your eat with peroxide, it'll bubble everything out
thanks for the advise sis....now that I know her fetish I will make sure she wont get near my ears. Violate me once shame on you, violate me twice shame on me. If she gets near my ears agaib its all my fault lool

thanks for the advise sis....now that I know her fetish I will make sure she wont get near my ears. Violate me once shame on you, violate me twice shame on me. If she gets near my ears agaib its all my fault lool
When your in the heat of the moment you sometiems just let anything slide lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending