When trying to be freaky goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stupid xalimo gave me ear infection. So this freaky xalimo i been chilling with lately thought she was being sexy and fvcked me up. We chilling at her place and making out when she suddenly started to tounge my ears. Im not talking about smooth outside ear nibbling. No this dumbass went in as deep as you can in my ear with such force cleaning it with her tounge. So im like woow and laugh and she says you like it. Not wanting to kill the mood I say yeah.

So im thinking I gotta move her from the ears. Biggest mistake as she is super determined now and goes in both ears really hard and aggressive. Anyway when everything is donne next day I wake up with this aching pain specially in my left ear. I check with my doctor and he says I need to becfar less aggressive when cleaning my ears and talk about damaging the ear canals. I couldnt tell him the real truth as I think he would probably encourage me to report the ear rape. Now I feel violated and used. I been avoiding her last few days. But part of me wanna call her out on what she done to me.

If I were you, I’d definitely make it known to her lol.
Its really weird though. Its like she doesnt know how the human body works. How do you say stay the fvck away from my ear canals? I cant have that awkward conversation as she always take things personal. Im just gonna wear ear plugs when im with her and say my doctor gave them to me and make up a symptom. Luckily she is dumb as a rock

you sure that she was a xalimo??

and if yes are y'all married??

cuse if not??

giphy.gif

Does she give blow jobs usually?
Yes....she acted all religious at first. But she is a freak. Someday some poor guy will fall for her religious act. Once she realized i could see her fake religious act she was herself. Most fvckef up thing was she said she wouldntbmind an open marriage lol.

Yes....she acted all religious at first. But she is a freak. Someday some poor guy will fall for her religious act. Once she realized i could see her fake religious act she was herself. Most fvckef up thing was she said she wouldntbmind an open marriage lol.
Kkk classic , everyone suffers from the inner syndrome.Guys are just openly s.

VixR

Veritas
Its really weird though. Its like she doesnt know how the human body works. How do you say stay the fvck away from my ear canals? I cant have that awkward conversation as she always take things personal. Im just gonna wear ear plugs when im with her and say my doctor gave them to me and make up a symptom. Luckily she is dumb as a rock
You said yes lol. Just say you don’t like it, it’s that simple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes....she acted all religious at first. But she is a freak. Someday some poor guy will fall for her religious act. Once she realized i could see her fake religious act she was herself. Most fvckef up thing was she said she wouldnt mind an open marriage lol.
I wish I was that evolved lol.

You said yes lol. Just say you don’t like it, it’s that simple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish I was that evolved lol.
I know its a sensitive area, but like any sensitive area you have to do it right. She was acting like she was stuck in a desert for two days and there was drops of water in my ear. Going for last drop like her life depended on it. If she knew what she was doing my doctor wouldnt tell me chill out with the ear wax, you are using too much force. And no she is not evolved....she is nuts. Honestly she is the most disturbed human being I ever met and I have met all sorts of weirdos. The open marriage is one of the most light sh1t she told me lol

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
This stupid xalimo gave me ear infection. So this freaky xalimo i been chilling with lately thought she was being sexy and fvcked me up. We chilling at her place and making out when she suddenly started to tounge my ears. Im not talking about smooth outside ear nibbling. No this dumbass went in as deep as you can in my ear with such force cleaning it with her tounge. So im like woow and laugh and she says you like it. Not wanting to kill the mood I say yeah.

So im thinking I gotta move her from the ears. Biggest mistake as she is super determined now and goes in both ears really hard and aggressive. Anyway when everything is donne next day I wake up with this aching pain specially in my left ear. I check with my doctor and he says I need to becfar less aggressive when cleaning my ears and talk about damaging the ear canals. I couldnt tell him the real truth as I think he would probably encourage me to report the ear rape. Now I feel violated and used. I been avoiding her last few days. But part of me wanna call her out on what she done to me.

Bruh that is so disgusting! Dont ever let anyone clean your ear with their bacteria ridden tongue!
Did yall make out after she gave you a ear-job? If yes my nigga you just sucked your own ear!
And why do girls like doing shit like this? Like imagine your licking a dusty niggas ears with your tongue!

VixR

Veritas
I know its a sensitive area, but like any sensitive area you have to do it right. She was acting like she was stuck in a desert for two days and there was drops of water in my ear. Going for last drop like her life depended on it. If she knew what she was doing my doctor wouldnt tell me chill out with the ear wax, you are using too much force. And no she is not evolved....she is nuts. Honestly she is the most disturbed human being I ever met and I have met all sorts of weirdos. The open marriage is one of the most light sh1t she told me lol
:damedamn:
What did you guys do before she put it in your ear? Bc it’s sounding like cross-contamination to put it mildly

PS you’re the type that can’t be entrusted like we discussed remember? Here your are waza’ing (distributing) stories:icon lol:

:damedamn:
What did you guys do before she put it in your ear? Bc it’s sounding like cross-contamination to put it mildly
she was sitting on my lap and we are making out and she goes for my ears....no build up or slow move towards the ears. Nope suddenly she was just there occupying my left ear and causing all sorts of havoc. Worst thing is my left ear is my good ear and I have made few jokes to her about it how my right ear is useless whenever she says shit I dont wanna hear. So it got me thinking...was it coincidence she went for my good ear or was this trying to make me deaf taking out my one good ear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts