When trying to be freaky goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No i was trolling. Wallahi im full mj

You are a qabiliste. Every somali clan has good people and trash. If you cant acknowledge our trash, then how are we ever unite. You telling me there is no mj s or drug dealers out there? Aussie who is mj as well would agree with me
Your mom must be one then because I don't know any MJ s. Nacala kuguyaal,

Your mom must be one then because I don't know any MJ s. Nacala kuguyaal,
Lool whats your beef with my mum? Do you know her? My mum is a proper sheikhad wallahi. You are dissing a great mj woman.

Basra

Do you agree with Reiko there is no mj in the world or is she too much of qabiliste?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lool whats your beef with my mum? Do you know her? My mum is a proper sheikhad wallahi. You are dissing a great mj woman.

Basra

Do you agree with Reiko there is no mj in the world or is she too much of qabiliste?

Stop this sheegato business in 2018. Be yourself.

The one who licked your ears need to go to the dentist, excess bacteria on the tongue entered your ears. Qaasaro good luck
Basra

When Reiko was attacking me...why didnt you defend me? Are you scared of her cause she has 100lb on you? You have the speed, agility and stamina on her. Nothing to fear

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

When Reiko was attacking me...why didnt you defend me? Are you scared of her cause she has 100lb on you? You have the speed, agility and stamina on her. Nothing to fear

Huuno....i was busy dealing with my antenna about your confession. Everybody is afraid of Reiko. If she sits on you.......u need to apply for disability benefits . Qaasaro.

Huuno....i was busy dealing with my antenna about your confession. Everybody is afraid of Reiko. If she sits on you.......u need to apply for disability benefits . Qaasaro.
Well not me. I have wrestled with some whales over the years and know how to bring them down. Its not easy and one wrong move can kill you. But I take her on

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well not me. I have wrestled with some whales over the years and know how to bring them down. Its not easy and one wrong move can kill you. But I take her on

Wow. Gooney......But Sydney is too far

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool i am thinking of moving there for good. Does that mean you gonna leave the state for good. Do you know a maxamed san seethe? Its my uncle

maxamed san seethe.... so your uncle is "its"? lol

I dont know him lol

Muji

VIP
So she put her tongue inside your dirty ear wax ears and she was the one who gave you an infection? She also gives blow jobs and you were willing to make out with her.

:susp:

Are there any clean Abdis left? I doubt it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So she put her tongue inside your dirty ear wax ears and she was the one who gave you an infection? She also gives blow jobs and you were willing to make out with her.

:susp:

Are there any clean Abdis left? I doubt it

5784.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts