When tribalism goes beyond logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't worry brother Allah is with us, honestly your words brought the tears to my eyes that's why I always love Ogaden people and MX for your suffering and hardships and still they couldn't break your spirit. But trust you endured much for the past 30 and soon you will taste the fruits of your victory.
Allah swt hates hypocrites, you're a hypocrite who doesn't like his creation, yourself. Love yourself first then Allah swt will be with you.

Hypocrite .

Ducaale

President 2k20
Allah swt hates hypocrites, you're a hypocrite who doesn't like his creation, yourself. Love yourself first then Allah swt will be with you.

Hypocrite .
what do you want from her :draketf:

she is sympathizing with her suffering brethren. Why can't you do the same? Instead you come in her with your big mouth and spout BS :susp: subxanallah

Gibiin-Udug

what do you want from her :draketf:

she is sympathizing with her suffering brethren. Why can't you do the same? Instead you come in her with your big mouth and spout BS :susp: subxanallah
She's a hypocrite. And I'm reminding her that Allah swt hates hypocrites.

Last edited:

Ducaale

President 2k20
And who the hell are you supposed to be?
??? IDK . I'm just saying it's embarrassing to talk to her like that when you're trying to give her advice. Especially when she was mourning for our fallen brethren. I would understand if it was on a different thread and she bad mouthed you.

Gibiin-Udug

??? IDK . I'm just saying it's embarrassing to talk to her like that when you're trying to give her advice. Especially when she was mourning for our fallen brethren. I would understand if it was on a different thread and she bad mouthed you.

Loooooool@mourning her dead brethen. I will bad mouth her until she stops stealing innocent Indian girls pictures.
Secondly exit out of my mentions.

Gibiin-Udug

I told you hold your cousin mate!
Yas quoted me.....

9emaD.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oh, hot damn. Man did I miss a show. @Inquisitive_ man, how long have you been stalking me for? You truly are SPOT #1 Stalker.

Am not ashamed, nor have got anything to hide, hence why I post 'controversial thangs' and even photos of myself. I'm not a pussyhole, unlike yourself.

Like in warned, @Ducaale you better behave boy, or you're gonna have, three Jins from the actual 'Bermuda Triangle ' come violate in the dead of night.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
it true though, reer puntland people learning it from the marginalised oromo who had nothing but there sixir and voodoo dolls.:russ:

Surely, those Oromos would be better off using that sixir on the Tigray, who've been oppressing them for nearly three decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts