When somaliland captures garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that Ceerigabo district is majority Harti? At least land wise. People think it majority Isaaq because the district seat is an Isaaq town.

6TrL1vN.png

I was going to correct you with an accurate map but Mudane Bohol beat me to it.Lol That map is so skewed, it's ridiculous.

Bohol

VIP
I was going to correct you with an accurate map but Mudane Bohol beat me to it.Lol That map is so skewed, it's ridiculous.

It also claims Dhoob a HY town 32 km south east of Ceerigaabo lol. Urursuge and Muuse Yoonis are the most eastern sub clans of eastern HY. Niccas live outside Las Qoray lol.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Thegoodshepherd your paint line map is wrong. HY live way way further east. Waqdariya, Caduur, Haldhagaan etc all the way to outside Yubbe (Birxamar) are eastern HY settlements.

View attachment 47651

You are lying, and you know you are lying. Yubbe to Jidali is where the border between Warsangeli lies. North of Yubbe is the escarpment where Bah Riighaye graze, all the way to the coast at Waqdariya.

@Wei I will actually take a chance guess and say Warsangeli have more territory in Ceerigaabo district than HY&HJ put together.

Bohol

VIP
You are lying, and you know you are lying. Yubbe to Jidali is where the border between Warsangeli lies. North of Yubbe is the escarpment where Bah Riighaye graze, all the way to the coast at Waqdariya.

@Wei I will actually take a chance guess and say Warsangeli have more territory in Ceerigaabo district than HY&HJ put together.

Dhulbahante are a landlocked clan their territory ends at Jidaali. Don't argue with me over Sanaag when you are a Majerteen. I know every inch of Sanaag like the back of my hand.

Tacsidii Chief Caaqilka Cabdi Xaamud ee Muuse Ismaaciil Degaanka Caduur

It also claims Dhoob a HY town 32 km south east of Ceerigaabo lol.

Lol He essentially skewed the map far to the west.

So by your logic, 3/4 of Sanaag is in the hands of Harti? Your so out of touch with reality my friend :ftw9nwa:

Bohol

VIP
@Wei Hartis of Ceerigaabo district are landlocked anyway they have no access to the sea. Xarshow is Sacad Yoonis, Laasasurad is Abdi Xamuud and Waqdariya is Urursuge & Muuse Yoonis. Any Harti that wants to swim in the beach on fridays must go to Las Qoray. While we have options from Maydh, Xarshow, Laasasurad and Waqdariya.

:lawd:

@Wei Hartis of Ceerigaabo district are landlocked anyway they have no access to the sea. Xarshow is Sacad Yoonis, Laasasurad is Abdi Xamuud and Waqdariya is Urursuge & Muuse Yoonis. Any Harti that wants to swim in the beach on fridays must go to Las Qoray. While we have options from Maydh, Xarshow, Laasasurad and Waqdariya.

:lawd:
We are blessed with beautiful land all throughout Sanaag. :rejoice:

@Wei our coastal areas west of Maydh are also interesting. Raas Jilbo settled by Muuse Tuurwa.

The scenery in Maydh is gorgeous. Mountainous areas with a beautiful coastline. We are truly blessed.
DfM_4SuX0AYvzQZ.jpg

maxresdefault-3.jpg

download-26.jpg

71290515.jpg

download-27.jpg

Attachments

• DfM_4SpWsAAlpDz-1.jpg
    DfM_4SpWsAAlpDz-1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Lol He essentially skewed the map far to the west.

So by your logic, 3/4 of Sanaag is in the hands of Harti? Your so out of touch with reality my friend :ftw9nwa:

Former British Somaliland land area: ~170,000 sq km
Harti ~62,000 sq km
Isaaq ~92,000 sq km
Gadabursi ~16,000 sq km

Harti have about 67% of the land Isaaq has in former British Somaliland.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Former British Somaliland land area: ~170,000 sq km
Harti ~62,000 sq km
Isaaq ~92,000 sq km
Gadabursi ~16,000 sq km

Harti have about 67% of the land Isaaq has in former British Somaliland.

At this point you're a comedian. Isaaq sub-clans have more land than Harti in SL. :deadosama:

Just gtfoh you troll... :dead:

Ceerigaabo will belong to Puntland. I have no problem with HY since Puntland is not a clan state and everyone can join politics. The HY living in Ceerigaabo will join Puntland willingly or unwillingly.
Yeah, like 20 years ago:mjlol:. Ceerigaabo in terms of population, it's majority is HY by far. The dynamics has changed my friend. Even your ppl acknowledged this with the agreements they've signed with HY.
Ceerigaabo is strictly HY Wadaniland, stick to your dusty tuulos in Punarnia:nahgirl:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ceerigaabo will belong to Puntland. I have no problem with HY since Puntland is not a clan state and everyone can join politics. The HY living in Ceerigaabo will join Puntland willingly or unwillingly.

Ceerigaabo is a Habar Yoonis city and they are mostly pro-Somalilanders unless you want to kick them out of their lands or colonize them which will never happen because that will lead to the end of Punani state.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Ceerigaabo is a Habar Yoonis city and they are mostly pro-Somalilanders unless you want to kick them out of their lands or colonize them which will never happen because that will lead to the end of Punani state.
actually ceerigaabo is historically warsangeli town and even some mjs used to live their untill the snm attacked it and drove them all the way to las khorey. puntland can claim ceerigabo if they want. golis is a puntland owned mobile company which is still used in ceerigabo and also east africa university which is a branch of the puntland owned iniversity with the same name

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
actually ceerigaabo is historically warsangeli town and even some mjs used to live their untill the snm attacked it and drove them all the way to las khorey. puntland can claim ceerigabo if they want. golis is a puntland owned mobile company which is still used in ceerigabo and also east africa university which is a branch of the puntland owned iniversity with the same name

Actually, it was historically a Gadweyne village used for trading output and connecting the ancient port of Maydh. There are history of eastern HY repelling the expansion of Warsangali Sultanate forces. Just because Ceerigaabo is the capital of Sanaag doesn't mean it's shared or Darood owned it.

Heck, even Mad Mullah sent laters to Ceerigaabo talking about Gadweyne and how they should join the Jihad/Dervish movement and etc.

@Bohol could you show him some historical references about Ceerigaabo like Mad Mullah sending latters and during the medieval period how it was used for trading output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts