When somaliland captures garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense nonsense nonsense... while the World is progressing. Us Somali people are trying to destroy each other just for one day to have foreign neighbors pick up the pieces, so we can all be foreigners in our own land... even a caveman can see this coming if we don’t act like humans.

Go read a book about building a civilization cuz Somali people definitely figured out how to destroy it. Counterproductive ass monkeys.

Somaliland has progressed a lot. 27 years of progress

We woulda progressed even more without Somalia holding us back

Puntland had such a bright future. Until it started messing with Somaliland

Shoulda stuck to Bari, Nugaal and Nus-Mudug

It picked a fight it cant win.

fat.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ceerigabo is a Wadaniland/Puntland city
HY and PL have a common enemy
Theres beef between ugaryahan siyaad and jamac siyaad these gaalo isaac are exploiting this tension between them, the garad of ugaryahan is in garoowe the garad of jamac siyaad is in hargaysa really jamac siyaad were doing this to spite ugaryahan laakinse ugaryahan and jamac siyaad have united ciyaarta waa galin dembe boowe

waraabe

Your superior
Ceerigaabo is a HY city. PL claiming Isaaq lands in SSC now? Get Tukaraq first which is just near Garowe before you go for Ceerigaabo.
There is no such thing as ceeb. Only togdheer. As for sool and sanaag, darod gaalo are a minority

waraabe

Your superior
When Somaliland captures garowe, Islam will be introduced to the darod in puntland, their gaalo females will be rehabilitated and given to Somaliland troops as war booty (you own what you win in war) were they will be integrated into the already captured darod is lascanod and lasqoray.

New subjects for hargeisa to rule

@Futurist

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is no such thing as ceeb. Only togdheer. As for sool and sanaag, darod gaalo are a minority

Exactly Sanaag and Sool is Isaaq majority, the Darods can't fool us. Since they want their Harti brothers badly we'll gladly evict them to Punaniland. How does that sound sxb?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
thats a lie your nowhere near bosaso or qardo. dhahar is 20 minutes from qardo and i am near there right now. somaliland is is ceerigabo thats west sanaag. instead of lying and trying to confuse the diasporas why don't you come to dhahar, badhan, las khorey with a somaliland flag and see what happeneds. puntland army fully controls sanaag all the way to las khorey buddy. thats a fact.
My cousin was on his way to Ceelayo and the dude almost died in cross fire. Warsangelis fighting each other in that region because there are two factions. One who is pro Somaliland and the other being pro Somalia.

I'm not saying Ceelaayo belongs to Somaliland but when you go west of that city there are factions fighting there.

You don't know shit bro even your own clan are fighting amongst themselves. Sanaag is majority Somaliland. Sorry to burst your bubble :comeon:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Ceerigaabo is strictly HY Wadaniland, stick to your dusty tuulos in Punarnia:nahgirl:

Did you know that Ceerigabo district is majority Harti? At least land wise. People think it majority Isaaq because the district seat is an Isaaq town.

6TrL1vN.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Did you know that Ceerigabo district is majority Harti? At least land wise. People think it majority Isaaq because the district seat is an Isaaq town.

6TrL1vN.png

Are you a fool? HY are the absolute majority of Ceerigaabo district and the map you drew is fake.

Most of the lands are also owned by HY. @Bohol check this guy out. :gucciwhat:

Isaaq are majority in Sanaag region including Ceerigaabo and here is the evidence.

"The Isaaq clan form a majority of the population inhabiting the western and central areas of Sanaag region, including the regional capital Erigavo."

Source: http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/tex...=3ae6a5bf0&skip=0&query=Erigavo clans&coi=SOM

6TrL1vN.png

Yeah, like 20 years ago:mjlol:. Ceerigaabo in terms of population, it's majority is HY by far. The dynamics has changed my friend. Even your ppl acknowledged this with the agreements they've signed with HY.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Wei UNFPA does not put out a clan estimate, sonwe don’t actually know who is the majority in Ceeeigaabo.

@Factz the map I posted is actually wrong because it leaves out Kulaal in southern Ceerigabo on the Isaaq side.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Wei UNFPA does not put out a clan estimate, sonwe don’t actually know who is the majority in Ceeeigaabo.

@Factz the map I posted is actually wrong because it leaves out Kulaal in southern Ceerigabo on the Isaaq side.

In population wise, HY are the absolute majority of Ceerigaabo district and many Hartis that live in Sanaag admitted to this. I've also given you the source where it states HY dominates Ceerigaabo district.

Also, the map you drew is fake since you lined HY lands too and claimed it as Harti.

Gadhweyn sub-clan of HY surrounds Ceerigaabo city and live far east of Ceerigaabo as you can see from these tuulos below.

upload_2018-5-5_16-29-30-png.44128

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending