When somaliland captures garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will Puntland do then?

They will rue day they decided to claim our Sool and Sanaag

By capturing Garowe we will cut Galkacyo from Boosaaso

We will levy taxes on Boosaso and Garowe. South Galkacyo will be handed to Galmudug

Puntland make a grave mistaking choosing conflict over peace with Somaliland.

They could've recognised Somaliland and had a peaceful neighbour.:farmajoyaab:

Strategically Puntland has entered a war it cannot win. A war it cannot afford to fight.

Puntland recognises that it cannot sustain an all out war with Somaliland, primarily due to its major population centres being so proximate to SL border. Boosaaso, Qardho and Garowe are all less than 20km away from the border line. A major vulnerability for them. They can't risk Somaliland invading these towns.

:lolbron:When we reclaim Ceerigaabo Somaliland will cease to exist.
:ahh:I look forward to that day.
Strategically Puntland has entered a war it cannot win. A war it cannot afford to fight.

Puntland recognises that it cannot sustain an all out war with Somaliland, primarily due to its major population centres being so proximate to SL border. Boosaaso, Qardho and Garowe are all less than 20km away from the border line. A major vulnerability for them. They can't risk Somaliland invading these towns.

How long have yall been saying you will capture Garoowe? yet all your politicians do is go back on their words and sweet talk have some shame.

Nonsense nonsense nonsense... while the World is progressing. Us Somali people are trying to destroy each other just for one day to have foreign neighbors pick up the pieces, so we can all be foreigners in our own land... even a caveman can see this coming if we don’t act like humans.

Go read a book about building a civilization cuz Somali people definitely figured out how to destroy it. Counterproductive ass monkeys.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Faisal is criminal. He poisoned the minds of young Isaaq. It is interesting that man like him is acting like he cares about SL when in reality he was basaas during the struggle

Faisal is criminal. He poisoned the minds of young Isaaq. It is interesting that man like him is acting like he cares about SL when in reality he was basaas during the struggle

I heard he was one of the guys who stuck with Siad Barre till the end + we know what Dahir Rayale Kahin was and did.

This put the nail in the coffin that Somaliland doesn't give a shit about 50k dead Isaaq civilians it's just an Ethiopian project that uses that tragedy to emotionally manipulate and blackmail the shacab.

Saalax Bidaar

I heard he was one of the guys who stuck with Siad Barre till the end + we know what Dahir Rayale Kahin was and did.

This put the nail in the coffin that Somaliland doesn't give a shit about 50k dead Isaaq civilians it's just an Ethiopian project that uses that tragedy to emotionally manipulate and blackmail the shacab.

Those who fought for SL are either dead AUN, living back home in civilian lives or living in poverty.

The ones mostly in SL government are ex basaasiin.

Also the 50k is complete exaggeration, fabrication, and total bullshit. The most that died are 10k.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Those who fought for SL are either dead AUN, living back home in civilian lives or living in poverty.

The ones mostly in SL government are ex basaasiin.

Also the 50k is complete exaggeration, fabrication, and total bullshit. The most that died are 10k.

A lot of former SNM veterans who are still living are disabled and either turned mentally insane or beg on the streets for food while the cowardly former spies of the kacaan eat well in Hargeisa off xaraam money :meleshame:

Saalax Bidaar

A lot of former SNM turned mentally insane and beg on the streets for food while the cowardly former spies of the kacaan eat well in Hargeisa :meleshame:

Wallahi it pisses me off to see people who lost everything and bleed for SL to be living like this. I remember Lixle mom living in dooxa Hargeisa.

God what a injustice.

Gambar

VIP
A lot of former SNM veterans who are still living are disabled and either turned mentally insane or beg on the streets for food while the cowardly former spies of the kacaan eat well in Hargeisa off xaraam money :meleshame:

And yet all the hate and vitriol is focused on so called faqash when you have left overs from the regime in office who live large while the average person is suffering. I recently gave my mum a bunch of clothes and things to take back to SL because the average person doesn’t have small luxuries like different pairs of clothes. It’s sad wallahi.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

thats a lie your nowhere near bosaso or qardo. dhahar is 20 minutes from qardo and i am near there right now. somaliland is is ceerigabo thats west sanaag. instead of lying and trying to confuse the diasporas why don't you come to dhahar, badhan, las khorey with a somaliland flag and see what happeneds. puntland army fully controls sanaag all the way to las khorey buddy. thats a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending