When slave descendants claim Somali land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Poor Professor Eno was projecting. It is he that wanted to be Somali.Why didn't he blast the Bantu that sold his people? Or the Arabs that bought them. But no, it was the Somalis that mistreated him growing up. What does a humble nomad stand to gain from slavery? Very little. :zhqjlmx:

I am so happy this evil bastard is
Dead .....

IMG_6505.PNG

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
yeah he was wrong but bc of that you don't wish peace on him in the next life? thats insane. you guys need to put things in perspective and have empathy/mercy.
I don't wish him any evil based on religion but his ideology is cancerous. When it spreads and Somalia becomes more than 50% Bantu in 50 years ha cabaadin walaal. These madoows want to eradicate us Cushites. Somalia and Djibouti are the only Cushitic countries in the world whereas they have 50% of a continent.

Stay Woke.

I don't wish him any evil based on religion but his ideology is cancerous. When it spreads and Somalia becomes more than 50% Bantu in 50 years ha cabaadin walaal. These madoows want to eradicate us Cushites. Somalia and Djibouti are the only Cushitic countries in the world whereas they have 50% of a continent.

Stay Woke.

honestly, have mercy on people so that Allah swt will have mercy on you. He's dead its over anyway.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

Stay Woke.
I swear they'll drive us into the freak ocean better send back to Tanzania while we are on good terms before it's too late:jcoleno:
But at least another enemy of the Somali people bites the dust :ohdamn:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Stay Woke.

My least favorite phrase of the past year...

What do you want us to do with them?

Move them all out?

You'll have sanctions and international condemnations hitting us left right and centre.

They are here to stay and the most we could do is get rid of the ones that moved in since the civil war.

AfricaCountries-Languages-small.jpg

Anyways look at the bigger picture... 90% of Africa will be made up of their cousins sooner or later.

Do you really want to continue to treat them like we used to?

You can forget trading with most of Africa then.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
My least favorite phrase of the past year...

What do you want us to do with them?

Move them all out?

You'll have sanctions and international condemnations hitting us left right and centre.

They are here to stay and the most we could do is get rid of the ones that moved in since the civil war.

AfricaCountries-Languages-small.jpg

Anyways look at the bigger picture... 90% of Africa will be made up of their cousins sooner or later.

Do you really want to continue to treat them like we used to?

You can forget trading with most of Africa then.
there is a UN plan called 'Return to ancestral home policy' we could put money into it and invest/pay off officials in Tanzania and Mozambique https://cis.org/Out-Africa-Somali-Bantu-and-Paradigm-Shift-Refugee-Resettlement

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
there is a UN plan called 'Return to ancestral home policy' we could put money into it and invest/pay off officials in Tanzania and Mozambique https://cis.org/Out-Africa-Somali-Bantu-and-Paradigm-Shift-Refugee-Resettlement

We should "resettle" the ones that won't contribute anything to Somali society and leave the rest.

I'm not too worried about their birth rate as Somalis are the only ones in the world that could easily keep up with them.

If we forcefully move them all out then we'll face pr repercussions.

They won't do much harm anyways. We don't have any white guilt so they won't even dare to chimp out in our streets.

Keep them here as a way to integrate with the rest of sub Saharan Africa who already sees us as outsiders and act as a consumer market + workforce.

Stay Woke.

You really sound like one of the cadaan racists. Stop embarassing us.

Somali bantus are one of us. They are equal to any somali and they dont/dint deserve harsh treatments they get. You are not superior to them nor do they to you. They are hard working people, productive and from what i have seen, verry miskiin, they dont do harm to anyone.

We need to respect each other if we want to go forward and rebuild our country and gain our lost dignity and lands. May Allah unify the somalis and make our country prosperous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending