When is a person too old to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays, us diaspora kids seem immature in our teens or 20s to get into such a big commitment. If I was to get married now, I’d struggle even it was my best friend. No wonder why the divorce rates of Somalis are so high when people marry early

True abaayo that's why i said i need to be ready for it first, walahi i don't want to go through a divorce:mjkkk:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In Somali standard girls that reach 25-30 are considered old instead of focusing on age like many Somalis do people should settle Down when they feel they are ready

Too many cases Ive seen people in their early 20s get married the Guy because its sunnah and the dont have enough for all the wedding expenses so the family helps him out one thing many dont seem to know is that

While its sunnah to get married early a person should Only settle Down when they can sustain themselves and their wife with their income many Somalis have ignored this

In Somali standard girls that reach 25-30 are considered old instead of focusing on age like many Somalis do people should settle Down when they feel they are ready

Too many cases Ive seen people in their early 20s get married the Guy because its sunnah and the dont have enough for all the wedding expenses so the family helps him out one thing many dont seem to know is that

While its sunnah to get married early a person should Only settle Down when they can sustain themselves and their wife with their income many Somalis have ignored this

Exactly and then they be making baby's like crazy:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Exactly and then they be making baby's like crazy:mjlol:

Precisly and to add many live on benefits which only makes things worse cause the husband isnt providing for the family the government is

If someone is ready and financially stable to put a roof over her head food on the table and meet her living standards thats the time to marry anyone whose Young and rushing to get married cause theyre Young and its sunnah should read this

Those who cannot find the means to marry should be abstinent until Allah enriches them from His bounty.' 24:33

Precisly and to add many live on benefits which only makes things worse cause the husband isnt providing for the family the government is

If someone is ready and financially stable to put a roof over her head food on the table and meet her living standards thats the time to marry anyone whose Young and rushing to get married cause theyre Young and its sunnah should read this

Those who cannot find the means to marry should be abstinent until Allah enriches them from His bounty.' 24:33

Walahi you are right

I've heard of plenty times that girls above the 24 are expired or something, wouldn't that apply to the boys too

I myself don't want to marry under the age of 28 why?

I need to be financially stable and have a own house
I want to study law so it might take a time
I need to be sure, like i don't want to have kids and divorce after a year

At what age do you thing is too old to marry

And the expired thing should it apply only to the girls

It's the stupid part of our culture. Xalimos who are 22-24 aren't mature enough to be a wife unless you get a xalimo from Somalia.

I'll happily take on the "expired" ones, to be apart of my roster.....

Status
Not open for further replies.