Stay WOKE
VIP
I've seen his picture in fact most
Of us OG's have, he really isn't
Lying.

Why you calling this piece of shit
Adeer?

:gucciwhat:
You say I am obsessed with you when you clearly mentioned me first? On the real doe how many time a day do you think about the kid and how many of my post have you memorised by heart as if they were the holy scripture :denzelnigga:

Marry at whatever age you want and whoever you want, jacayl has no age, no jacayl= madness and depression

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'd rather see you in a ditch
:cosbyhmm: Your cold corpse rotting
You’re inflicted with that horrid common disease in the western Hollywood gynocentric facade through indoctrination called love I suggest you stop watching romantic comedy movies.

How could you even love another humanbeing personally I can only love for Allah sake.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You can marry whatever age it doesn't really matter. Whoever told you that women who are over 24 are expired is bullshit. Don't be so gullible :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why you talking about love?
:mjlol:
Let’s see where shall I start, firstly you mention me on this thread then you have the audacity to say I am the one who’s obsessed then you say you would love to see me in a ditch call me crazy but you’re ill the illness is called love:sass1:clearly love has made you delusional :sass2:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Nowadays, us diaspora kids seem immature in our teens or 20s to get into such a big commitment. If I was to get married now, I’d struggle even it was my best friend. No wonder why the divorce rates of Somalis are so high when people marry early

Let’s see where shall I start, firstly you mention me on this thread then you have the audacity to say I am the one who’s obsessed then you say you would love to see me in a ditch call me crazy but you’re ill the illness is called love:sass1:clearly love has made you delusional :sass2:

:ileycry: You have totally lost
It, you sipping tonight on that
Vodka :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts