When is a person too old to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of plenty times that girls above the 24 are expired or something, wouldn't that apply to the boys too

I myself don't want to marry under the age of 28 why?

I need to be financially stable and have a own house
I want to study law so it might take a time
I need to be sure, like i don't want to have kids and divorce after a year

At what age do you thing is too old to marry

And the expired thing should it apply only to the girls

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
25 is too old For a female by the time you’re in your mid thirties your eggs dry up the biological clock is ticking.

As I man I can still make babies when I am in my 60’s Alhamdulillah waa illahay mahadiisa.

Personally I wouldn’t want to marry someone in their 20’s in sha Allah when I go back home to Puntland I will marry an 17 year old takbiiir ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR :rejoice:

25 is too old For a female by the time you’re in your mid thirties your eggs dry up the biological clock is ticking.

As I man I can still make babies when I am in my 60’s Alhamdulillah waa illahay mahadiisa.

Personally I wouldn’t want to marry someone in their 20’s in sha Allah when I go back home to Puntland I will marry an 17 year old takbiiir ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR :rejoice:

:ehh: I wonder how old you are:patrice:

I've heard of plenty times that girls above the 24 are expired or something, wouldn't that apply to the boys too

I myself don't want to marry under the age of 28 why?

I need to be financially stable and have a own house
I want to study law so it might take a time
I need to be sure, like i don't want to have kids and divorce after a year

At what age do you thing is too old to marry

And the expired thing should it apply only to the girls

It's never too late, you can freeze
Some eggs, your'll be good to go
Even at 40

This is just another way for
Guys to make woman feel
Inferior

:sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've seen his picture in fact most
Of us OG's have, he really isn't
Lying.

Why you calling this piece of shit
Adeer?

:gucciwhat:
The reason why I didn’t want to settle down with you is cause you’re too old abaayo macaan you’re 25 and I need to have many babies in sha Allah that why I plan to settle down back home waa billahi towfiq

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When have I ever stated my age
On here?

Correction I'm 67 years of age.
I am your elder, you fat piece
Of shit

:trumpsmirk:
You’re 25 abaayo macaan your biological clock is ticking I suggest you freeze your eggs infact you should freeze your entire body maybe sometime in the distant future a man will arise amongst the scum that’s left on earth after a nuclear fallout, who will find you attractive enough to procreate with you kkk

You’re 25 abaayo macaan your biological clock is ticking I suggest you freeze your eggs infact you should freeze your entire body maybe sometime in the distant future a man will find you attractive enough to procreate with you kkk

Is that your actual age? Because
I've never stated mine on here

:mjlol: You seem obsessed
with Me

Status
Not open for further replies.