When he threatens you..

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali guys are aggressive, they won’t even divorce you. You can take them out of baadiyo but you can’t take the baadiyo out of them.
You know can get automatic talaq if he refuses to divorce you, just go to the mosque and tell the imaam. Boom you're divorced.

With going to your parents if you refuse to date him, and you know your parents will accept him because you're from the same clan. :mjcry::damedamn:

Him: Let's go to dinner sometime
Me: I would rather die, eww
Him: bet, I will go to your mom and ask for your hand
Me: please dont, fine, I will go to dinner
Him: maxa saas kudiiday
Me: **looks for rat poison on amazon**

How was your Eid guys?
is this a common threat? some guy said the same thing to me.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
With going to your parents if you refuse to date him, and you know your parents will accept him because you're from the same clan. :mjcry::damedamn:

Him: Let's go to dinner sometime
Me: I would rather die, eww
Him: bet, I will go to your mom and ask for your hand
Me: please dont, fine, I will go to dinner
Him: maxa saas kudiiday
Me: **looks for rat poison on amazon**

How was your Eid guys?
u Good sir or madam have a wonderful imagination

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
is this a common threat? some guy said the same thing to me.
I've heard about this happening but not that often I think the guys who do this are desperate and won't accept no for an answer and will go against whatever the girl says with the hopes that involving the girls parents will influence her to get married

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I never understood the people who do this why even go to her parents for marriage when she's not ok with it

Than you have 2 choices you either give her time and wait or you leave and find someone else