When do somali men finish growing in height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam those exercises wont work, only Allah can help me
Wear these :trumpsmirk:
10-men_in_heels_advertising-hombre_en_tacones_tendencia-marco_sandor.jpg

World

VIP
I stopped growing at the age of 14. Been 6'1 ever since. I'm 20 now and I would love to grow 2 more inches but I doubt it lol. Even my face hasn't changed since.

Imma be straight with you kid. Based on my family if you don't have a mother taller than 5'6 then you will never see past 5'10. Height genes are maternal. Give your kids a chance and go for a 5'6 ting.

:bell:
My moms around 5’3 and I’m a foot and an inch taller than her, I think i got my height genes from my awoowe I was told he was very tall

My moms around 5’3 and I’m a foot and an inch taller than her, I think i got my height genes from my awoowe I was told he was very tall
Truth bro! If you're looking around at a family gathering and see that your taller than most but not yet 6 ft then you've hit the curse and will never get there unless you are Michael Jordan or Dennis Rodman. I took all the good genes in my family.

:westbrookswag:

I feel sorry for all the short malis
To much of their grandfathers marrying oromo women. We are naturally a tall ppl! i feel sorry for short geeljires it's like being a lion without a mane. We need to go back to our old traditions were we used to choose partners based on good physical features so we can go back to looking like tall gigantic gods. I will conduct an experiment on the geeljires true potential. I will take 10 ordinary village boys feed them the best food and camel milk and will get them exercising in my facility from the age of 12 just to see how they will turn out.

:banderas::salute:

latest

To much of their grandfathers marrying oromo women. We are naturally a tall ppl! i feel sorry for short geeljires it's like being a lion without a mane. We need to go back to our old traditions were we used to choose partners based on good physical features so we can go back to looking like tall gigantic gods. I will conduct an experiment on the geeljires true potential. I will take 10 ordinary village boys feed them the best food and camel milk and will get them exercising in my facility from the age of 12 just to see how they will turn out.

:banderas::salute:

latest
Loool True Say my whole Family is tall my older sister is 5ft 10 kawaran we are natuarally really tall people. Imma make sure to marry my tall inabti this summer in burco i cant wait to make my own geeljires inshallah by next year i will have one son my biggest fear is having a daughter Wallahi

Loool True Say my whole Family is tall my older sister is 5ft 10 kawaran we are natuarally really tall people. Imma make sure to marry my tall inabti this summer in burco i cant wait to make my own geeljires inshallah by next year i will have one son my biggest fear is having a daughter Wallahi
Daughters are ok if kept in line. My cousin was not sent to shitty schools with uncivilised animals and she turned out ok. Also don't make the mistake of letting them out to often. I get it tho daughters are a nightmare but i will make sure to tell my daughter there will be consequences for shaming the family. Trust me all these s you see have weak cuck fathers.

God bless the Habar Jeclo martial arts expert who taught me the Somali martial art of taking down an opponent twice your size. I bet most of these kids never heard of sabaaxad.

#Somali Martial arts
Don't bullshit me! i need you to provide proof or get lost...my curiosity has peaked.

:browtf:

OP! get on HGH or get ready for rejections. Women are very judgemental creatures i'm just warning you as a brother. This is the cadaan man's kingdom where the women decide everything in life and only tall men are blessed.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending