When do somali men finish growing in height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you guys finish growing in height, my dad said he was short until he was 20 then grew to be 6'2 and my uncle was short until he was in his 20 and grew to be 6'5. Do somali men usually have very late height growth spurts

When did you guys finish growing in height, my dad said he was short until he was 20 then grew to be 6'2 and my uncle was short until he was in his 20 and grew to be 6'5. Do somali men usually have very late height growth spurts
:russ: don't worry you'll grow sxb don't be sad that you're a midget:lolbron:

None of us grow the same way some are tall some are short by your post i gather you are short dw abti height isnt everything

Hmm this is interesting i must conduct a study on this. Since most do finish in their early twenties in my family. We seem to reach 6ft on my end by 18 and gain more inches after. It depends on your build us meso ecto's and ectos do continue to grow till 25 but endo's like my cousins end up average and fisnish by 15 like cadaans.

:cosbyhmm:

Imma be straight with you kid. Based on my family if you don't have a mother taller than 5'6 then you will never see past 5'10. Height genes are maternal. Give your kids a chance and go for a 5'6 ting.

:bell:
Oh hell nah son I been praying to Allah so much, I know Allah wont let me down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts