When being a pickme goes wrong

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This couple is always going viral on Twitter. Her boyfriend has money apparently and she's always showing off how much he spends on her. But Miss Hotep here disagrees with their interracial relationship.

Well, people have trolled her with their own relationships.

But here's the best part! She's been exposed for dealing with bums and spending her money on them! :mjlaugh:
View attachment 142945

Now I see why pickmes are so bitter. Seeing another woman being spoiled while paying a dusty male’s uber ride must hurt
Brigitte Nielsen Confused GIF - BrigitteNielsen Confused Laughed - Discover  & Share GIFs

White in/cels be thuggish in khakis walaahi Cajaaib

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
This is all completely wrong and embarrassing for real. Do you not feel the visceral disturbance when black women show off their white boyfriends like trophy? You're a woman. You're to be pursued and showed off. Instead you have an entire race of women (Somalis included, not just knocking AAs) playing the masculine role and treating cadaan guys who generally don't even acknowledge your existence as a prize.
Nonblack women don’t show off their boyfriends on social media? Don’t make me laugh.

You’re right, I support black women treating nonblack men as a prize. They are a gift compared to dusty black males who need a woman to pay for their uber ride.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Nonblack women don’t show off their boyfriends on social media? Don’t make me laugh.

You’re right, I support black women treating nonblack men as a prize. They are a gift compared to dusty black males who need a woman to pay for their uber ride.

I know you do as a sub-saharan woman, that's why you derive so much joy from 'pickmes' get getting attacked.

And no, non-Black women don't show their boyfriends off on the mere virtue of their race. At least nowhere near as much. Shit, not even race, just the fact that they are a non-Black Male is enough. That's black women behaviour. Asian women are far more subtle about it, and it's not as bad because white men also have a fetish for Asian women. It's a two-way street. With black women? Not so much which is why it's embarrassing.

You're not blind, you know I'm not lying lol

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I know you do as a sub-saharan woman, that's why you derive so much joy from 'pickmes' get getting attacked.

And no, non-Black women don't show their boyfriends off on the mere virtue of their race. At least nowhere near as much. Shit, not even race, just the fact that they are a non-Black Male is enough. That's black women behaviour. Asian women are far more subtle about it, and it's not as bad because white men also have a fetish for Asian women. It's a two-way street. With black women? Not so much which is why it's embarrassing.

You're not blind, you know I'm not lying lol
Don’t care. Still an improvement compared to broke black males.

black women go so hard for a group of men that dog on them, dont date them and disrespect them on the daily. i dont think a group of men exist that disrespect their women as much as black men, yet these pick mes have not seen the light and are caping for men who dont want them.

black women need to expand their options, its not like black men arent doing so, they are doing so in such high numbers that the only people left to marry black women will be each other
This isnt true most black men are with black women

Why are you acting like non black men arent doing the same to balck women

Blacks do selfhate and a black girl would show off her white boyfriend specially if he got money in social media, than with a black boyfriend. But its inhearrant from white folks.

This is what your Bantu brothers and sisters think about Somali people. Have some pride and stop bumlicking these apes. People were talking shit about this forum way before I found it, it doesn't matter if I posted here or not. Somalispot was arguably hated forum amongst most foreigners.

I am simply a social commentator. There is nothing racist about what I post. It's the truth. Worldstarhiphop is a perfect example of black dysfunctional behaviour, It's the same with this tweet you have black women boasting about dating low level dating white men and arguing with each other like this on Twitter. I'm simply commenting on what is going on.
This so new to me. Who is chaka bars? Is he bantu or just some afro

Trending

Latest posts