When being a pickme goes wrong

What i have seen
What are you talking about they marry ugly and fat white men just like black men
What i have seen they white boys seen marry a good looking black girl or girlfriend and the white fat girls marry any black who love fat women or in need of papper, or self hate and want a lighter skinned baby.

What i have seen
What i have seen they white boys seen marry a good looking black girl or girlfriend and the white fat girls marry any black who love fat women or in need of papper, or self hate and want a lighter skinned baby.
What are you talking about? I can fine white men with ugly black womene easily and black men with good looking white women, this isn't all true. Both cases happen

Where i live its mostly black okey/good looking men (black) with fat white girls. I think for passport issues like in gambia they marry fat older white women. But good looking white men only settle for good looking black women. If the white men is fat and ugly hej will take any black Woman.

black women go so hard for a group of men that dog on them, dont date them and disrespect them on the daily. i dont think a group of men exist that disrespect their women as much as black men, yet these pick mes have not seen the light and are caping for men who dont want them.

black women need to expand their options, its not like black men arent doing so, they are doing so in such high numbers that the only people left to marry black women will be each other
This explains why black women like @Destiny are moving around like a constipated angry penguin :wow:

Where i live its mostly black okey/good looking men (black) with fat white girls. I think for passport issues like in gambia they marry fat older white women. But good looking white men only settle for good looking black women. If the white men is fat and ugly hej will take any black Woman.
Black men normally like bigger when as well. Are you in the USA.

Nonblack women don’t show off their boyfriends on social media? Don’t make me laugh.

You’re right, I support black women treating nonblack men as a prize. They are a gift compared to dusty black males who need a woman to pay for their uber ride.
Uhh sister this read a bit weird, a man shouldn’t be a trophy just for his race. I would’ve questioned if you were a white man under disguise but I’ve seen your comments elsewhere and I’ve sometimes agreed with them but this one is just... Eccentric to say the least.

Nonblack women don’t show off their boyfriends on social media? Don’t make me laugh.

You’re right, I support black women treating nonblack men as a prize. They are a gift compared to dusty black males who need a woman to pay for their uber ride.
There a non black men having black women pay for them too.