When being a pickme goes wrong

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
This couple is always going viral on Twitter. Her boyfriend has money apparently and she's always showing off how much he spends on her. But Miss Hotep here disagrees with their interracial relationship.

Well, people have trolled her with their own relationships.

But here's the best part! She's been exposed for dealing with bums and spending her money on them! :mjlaugh:
1601222263905.png

Now I see why pickmes are so bitter. Seeing another woman being spoiled while paying a dusty male’s uber ride must hurt
Brigitte Nielsen Confused GIF - BrigitteNielsen Confused Laughed - Discover  & Share GIFs

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Women should empower each other
Don’t laugh at another woman’s misfortune and don’t hate on another woman’s relationship

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Shoutout to the pickme chicks. Dont let the bitter broads bring y'all down.
Yes I’m sure the pickme is better off than the girl being spoiled. For all the begging they do, why aren’t pickmes being picked? It’s simple. Men do not respect a woman who does not value herself

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
black women go so hard for a group of men that dog on them, dont date them and disrespect them on the daily. i dont think a group of men exist that disrespect their women as much as black men, yet these pick mes have not seen the light and are caping for men who dont want them.

black women need to expand their options, its not like black men arent doing so, they are doing so in such high numbers that the only people left to marry black women will be each other

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yes I’m sure the pickme is better off than the girl being spoiled. For all the begging they do, why aren’t pickmes being picked? It’s simple. Men do not respect a woman who does not value herself
There are bikes out there who reformed to a pickme, those one will have a hard time getting picked. That's the only scenario your point makes sense
Pickme chicks do get picked up and a heck lot more than what you think.
They are those that have the longest relationships.

Imma tell you the real. It's not so much to do with the women besides their demands, fair enough.

It has to do with the man on what he's looking for.
Most men wants either no strings attached business or he wants that 9-5 intimacy with any woman willing to accept him.

Some men will check a woman and figure out her potential and see how to raise her value and still get what they want from them. Pickme chicks are the majority numbers that do get picked up for the longhaul or short term.

Moral of the story to women: learn a couple tricks from the pickme group and watch how you much faster you gonna get picked up

To men: be more conscious of who you are and see how you can raise your own value before even looking at a woman. Be realistic in who you are today and optimistic in who you will be.

Try pick a womans brain and figure out what she about. Look for intelligence and potential beauty. Some chicks are diamonds in the rough. If she is not agreeable, leave her alone. Not every woman responds the same to every men

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Destiny Black women are so loyal to men that don't appreciate them. I've seen this all my life, Black women mocking other men and rejecting them meanwhile their men are chasing after white, mixed-race and even Asians these days :dead:

Being picked has little to do with how a woman treats herself. It's about how she looks and if that sufficiently outweighs the stress her female disposition (craziness) would inflict.

Pickmes are far better than the jealous and bitter women who hate on them.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
This is all completely wrong and embarrassing for real. Do you not feel the visceral disturbance when black women show off their white boyfriends like trophy? You're a woman. You're to be pursued and showed off. Instead you have an entire race of women (Somalis included, not just knocking AAs) playing the masculine role and treating cadaan guys who generally don't even acknowledge your existence as a prize.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Being picked has little to do with how a woman treats herself. It's about how she looks and if that sufficiently outweighs the stress her female disposition (craziness) would inflict.

Pickmes are far better than the jealous and bitter women who hate on them.
Honestly it ain't just looks, some women just straight up ooze out femininity.

On another note you need to look seriously good for someone to ignore all other factors.
This is all completely wrong and embarrassing for real. Do you not feel the visceral disturbance when black women show off their white boyfriends like trophy? You're a woman. You're to be pursued and showed off. Instead you have an entire race of women (Somalis included, not just knocking AAs) playing the masculine role and treating cadaan guys who generally don't even acknowledge your existence as a prize.
Thank you for articulating why I felt there was something wrong with that photo. Part of me died inside after seeing that.

Trending

Latest posts