When and how did Oromos become muslim ?

I’m raayitu bro and that place only my clan lives there. Are your cousins Raayitu or Ogaden?

my cousins are Ogaaden. there are many Ogaden tribesmen living there. We live deep in the region but tplf, OPDO & OLF has been trying to ethnically cleanse us from our lands!! Oromos and Somalis used to live in peace side by side till OPDO was installed in power

my cousins are Ogaaden. there are many Ogaden tribesmen living there. We live deep in the region but tplf, OPDO & OLF has been trying to ethnically cleanse us from our lands!! Oromos and Somalis used to live in peace side by side till OPDO was installed in power
Yes we have lived together in peace but you guys live in the salxaad border areas not raayitu. How did your relatives get raayitu did you guys expand there or something and TPLF was always siding with the Somalis over oromos they kicked out a Oromo clan from raaso and gave it to sheekhaal

Yes we have lived together in peace but you guys live in the salxaad border areas not raayitu. How did your relatives get raayitu did you guys expand there or something and TPLF was always siding with the Somalis over oromos they kicked out a Oromo clan from raaso and gave it to sheekhaal

we are nomads do you think we are only confined to one side of the border? Before the Oromo expansion there was natives living in this region called Baali. Many Somalis live in this region who are heavily marginalized.

Like who? It was hadiya fam not somali

are you denying our history? Hadiya people are marginalized and being absorbed into oromo confederations like the Harari. if you break up so called “oromia” it is a nation within a nation. there is no pure Oromo entity. They are a mixture of many tribes. In Shewa and Wollo you have Amharized Oromos.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
But don't they have a pagan festival. I think it's called Irrecha.
I believe they just took out the pagan stuff bcs my oromo friend did Irrecha in october I think & she posted it on her snap. muslim & christian oromos were there so I think it just cultural now.

I believe they just took out the pagan stuff bcs my oromo friend did Irrecha in october I think & she posted it on her snap. muslim & christian oromos were there so I think it just cultural now.

it’s origins are still shirk

many Oromo scholars have spoken against this celebration. We only have 2 holidays in Islam which is Eid.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
it’s origins are still shirk

many Oromo scholars have spoken against this celebration. We only have 2 holidays in Islam which is Eid.

To be fair my friend is christian, but the oromo muslims there looked like they were many gen z. They the same niggas who hold anti ethiopian sentiment & are pro olf.

are you denying our history? Hadiya people are marginalized and being absorbed into oromo confederations like the Harari. if you break up so called “oromia” it is a nation within a nation. there is no pure Oromo entity. They are a mixture of many tribes. In Shewa and Wollo you have Amharized Oromos.
No the real Oromos Are Borana,Tulama,Macca and Humbana and some afran qallu and isn’t Ogaden are confederation of different like Oromo and different Somalis?

No the real Oromos Are Borana,Tulama,Macca and Humbana and some afran qallu and isn’t Ogaden are confederation of different like Oromo and different Somalis?

Every clan is a real Oromo clan, but amongst them are some assimilated peoples or subclans.

It used to be widely known who is pure Oromo and who isn’t. That’s not the case anymore, most are mixed.

No Ogaden is a Darood somali subclan. Oromos have tried to attack our border tribes many times but we have defended ourselves against their invasion. Ogadens are not like Jaarso flip floppers which you abused.

Every clan is a real Oromo clan, but amongst them are some assimilated peoples or subclans.

It used to be widely known who is pure Oromo and who isn’t. That’s not the case anymore, most are mixed.

Oromos share a border with almost every single ethnic group including Gambella, it’s impossible to be pure

Oromos share a border with almost every single ethnic group including Gambella, it’s impossible to be pure

That’s why you should have read my second paragraph. It’s unknown who is who, majority or all are mixed now.

The purest form of Oromos are the Borans.

No Ogaden is a Darood somali subclan. Oromos have tried to attack our border tribes many times but we have defended ourselves against their invasion. Ogadens are not like Jaarso flip floppers which you abused.
ogaden are known to invade Oromos stop tryna act innocent