Whats your rating out of 10?

Yeah i know because it kept changing between 7 to 9 on 3 different for me and on one pic it even said I was female ๐Ÿ’€
The only way to really tell is to have girls rate you in real life which will never happen, for us guys most of the time its secret, i remember my friend was some funny goofy guy in school, but apparently I found out every girl likes him, now this was like a revelation to me, he wasn't even interested in getting girls yet they all liked him, but they never said they thought h was attractive to his face, the only way u find out is by secondary sources, which is annoying.

Nope but I saw the comment where she said she deleted it and women are defo more self conscious about there looks.
no xalimos that looks like the way she decribed herself would have posted a pic on sspot ๐Ÿ’€
so she's defo just trolling
I saw a thread ages back, she posted her pic for 2 minutes then deleted it

I posted months ago how do you lot even remember how I look :gucciwhat:

You didn't save my pic did you ๐Ÿ’€
Ewww one thing Iโ€™m not is a creep. Why would I save your pic. I remember YOU specifically because I remember thinking damn he looks like my annoying little bro. Even your vibe. Khamiis wearing, student of knowledge type. How do you think I got your persona to a T?

Ewww one thing Iโ€™m not is a creep. Why would I save your pic. I remember YOU specifically because I remember thinking damn he looks like my annoying little bro. Even your vibe. Khamiis wearing, student of knowledge type. How do you think I got your persona to a T?
Your like 27 what's with this constant age condescension every 5 mins :mugshotman:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Your like 27 what's with this constant age condescension every 5 mins :mugshotman:
Tumbling Pamela Adlon GIF by Better Things

I told you, you look like my annoying brother and give off the same vibe. I canโ€™t help it. I do the same to him as well. Sorry.
Your single handedly slowly putting me off older women ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I wont be able to handle the constant condescension and mothering @Mj4L make sure this older woman your interested in won't be constantly hanging your age over your head some of them can't help it like @Angelina over here :damn:
You have a 10 year gap I only have a 3/4 year gap and she's acting like she's an ayeeyo in comparison

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Trending