Whats your rating out of 10?

Your single handedly slowly putting me off older women 😭
I wont be able to handle the constant condescension and mothering @Mj4L make sure this older woman your interested in won't be constantly hanging your age over your head some of them can't help it like @Angelina over here :damn:
You have a 10 year gap I only have a 3/4 year gap and she's acting like she's an ayeeyo in comparison

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast
women are immature, thats why I say never tell a girl your age, I have had girls 4 years older than me interested u just gotta make sure they dont find out how old you acc are because women care so much about their emotions if they find out ur age they get an ick and immediately see you as a baby or younger brother.

women are immature, thats why I say never tell a girl your age, I have had girls 4 years older than me interested u just gotta make sure they dont find out how old you acc are because women care so much about their emotions if they find out ur age they get an ick and immediately see you as a baby or younger brother.
Why are you too going for older women?! What is it with this generation of kids?!

Guys, don’t fall for it. It’s made by ugly people to make themselves feel better :mjlol: :russ:
wallahi I made the most ugly face possible (like twisted my mouth and stuff) and it still gave me 7 something. Or it could be that ya boy is just that attractive? :westbrookswag:

Why are you too going for older women?! What is it with this generation of kids?!
Most of the girls our age aren't at the same place as us mentally or in life. Older women know what they want for the most part and have self respect. Younger women want to play games and are unsure about everything. Not all but many.

Most of the girls our age aren't at the same place as us mentally or in life. Older women know what they want for the most part and have self respect. Younger women want to play games and are unsure about everything. Not all but many.
bro all these girls want to go out and travel and have fun, I see 26 year old girls graduate from uni they still act like they are in secondary school with how seriousness they are

bro all these girls want to go out and travel and have fun, I see 26 year old girls graduate from uni they still act like they are in secondary school with how seriousness they are
It's either go young or go old for me. These girls are either set from the jump or go clueless until there late 20s and then decide that they want to settle down.

Trending

Latest posts