Whats your rating out of 10?

No no, but you are acting like it's normal and you're happy to be called a kid

Me personally I won't tolerate being called a kid or treated as such by a +50-year-old man let alone a woman who is my "gayaan"

I think you lack some fire
I'm not happy to be called a kid like you put it. Irl no one treats me like a kid or calls me kid I don't even have to tolerate it because I'm respected by young and old alike. Plus I have no problem with an 50+ old man or woman calling me kid.
I'm just not a firey guy. like I said before I'm very chill and what a complete strangers says to me has virtually no affect on me. You guys can call me whatever you want I won't be effected by it because I'm far too indifference to it all and I see myself above reacting like a child to everything. I used to be extremely impulsive as a kid and my reactions would be over the top turning an exchange of words into a fist fight but I learnt my lesson.
Expecting me to react to dumb stuff is pointless your telling me to devolve and start fights over words again. I'm not 12.

I would be disrespecting myself if I acted on your instigation and wilded out. It would objectively be far more disrespectful I let another man pull my strings.

Plus this is the internet what exactly can someone do that would actually matter or have an effect?

Should I dox @Angelina for calling me a kid plus she called you a kid aswell do you like being called a kid :comeon:

I'm not happy to be called a kid like you put it. Irl no one treats me like a kid or calls me kid I don't even have to tolerate it because I'm respected by young and old alike. Plus I have no problem with an 50+ old man or woman calling me kid.
I'm just not a firey guy. like I said before I'm very chill and what a complete strangers says to me has virtually no affect on me. You guys can call me whatever you want I won't be effected by it because I'm far too indifference to it all and I see myself above reacting like a child to everything. I used to be extremely impulsive as a kid and my reactions would be over the top turning an exchange of words into a fist fight but I learnt my lesson.
Expecting me to react to dumb stuff is pointless your telling me to devolve and start fights over words again. I'm not 12.

I would be disrespecting myself if I acted on your instigation and wilded out. It would he far more disrespectful I let another man pull my strings.

Plus this is the internet what exactly can someone do that would actually matter or have an effect?

Should I dox @Angelina for calling me a kid Plus she called you a kid aswell do you like being called a kid :comeon:
Instead of writing an entire paragraph responding to him do you think you could have responded with something better?

I would be disrespecting myself if I acted on your instigation and wilded out. It would objectively be far more disrespectful I let another man pull my strings.

Should I dox @Angelina for calling me a kid plus she called you a kid aswell do you like being called a kid :comeon:
Honestly, it isn’t a big deal. You’re both grown adult men. It’s just that you’re both in your early 20s and I’m older. There is no reason for @Hamzza to be sensitive.

better to ignore him. you don't waste time writing a paragraph. plus he elicited a response from you which is what he wanted
That's the thing I don't mind I give everyone a chance if they react like a kid then I just keep it short or don't respond next time.
I try to assume the best of everyone so I give everyone a chance. Plus normally irl people would be too respectful or afraid to say much to me in person so it's a fresh change getting challenged on random stuff on here.

That's the thing I don't mind I give everyone a chance if they react like a kid then I just keep it short or don't respond next time.
I try to assume the best of everyone so I give everyone a chance. Plus normally irl people would be too respectful or afraid to say much to me in person so it's a fresh change getting challenged on random stuff on here.
yh still no response is better.

To all you haters
Put some respeck on my cousin's name

Screenshot_20230915-132537~2.png

birdman-baby.gif

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
why don't we all just use profile pictures of our faces? I'm trying to scout for chubby Halimo from the Hawiye clan, preferably from the Xawaadle subclan. I don't mind if you're unemployed because I come from a privileged class bracket, thanks to my grandfather who had import and export businesses before the civil war.

why don't we all just use profile pictures of our faces? I'm trying to scout for chubby Halimo from the Hawiye clan, preferably from the Xawaadle subclan. I don't mind if you're unemployed because I come from a privileged class bracket, thanks to my grandfather who had import and export businesses before the civil war.
Already happened a while back if you want people to post make a new thread asking people to post and start with yourself if you want people to actually post

Why do you keep flexing that you are elite 🤣🤣🤣🤣, manooli

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Why do you keep flexing that you are elite 🤣🤣🤣🤣, manooli
corruption is thriving industry in Somalia so just giving yall heads up in future if you wonder where all that 110 billion barrels of oil money disappeared too(me). Alot of elite somali farahs am probably only vocal one halimos have fetish for branding all of us as jobless and trash so am representing yall for the truth.

Also what does Manooli mean?

Last edited:

Trending