What's your Hobby?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
When im free of work , I read books, do cardios , get into boxing and sometimes join street racing favourite part is drifting I can't explain the adrenaline it's crazy lol
I go to a shooting range and practice.

Not much hobbies but I forgot about the day kkk

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
When your only hobby is sspot :mjcry:
20201023_080803.jpg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Boxing classes I used to attend but haven’t been back since before lockdown, I plan on going back soon though inshallah. And I’m a bit of a wattpader...... My imagination runs wild on that :mjlol:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Boxing & footy. Recently picked up horse riding and joined a shooting range club since the pandemic started.

Used to play soccer and unlike all the Somalis who would ballhog, I preferred the position of play maker. I still remember to this day, seeing my assist go behind the net was the best feeling perhaps better than even scoring itself.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Boxing classes I used to attend but haven’t been back since before lockdown, I plan on going back soon though inshallah. And I’m a bit of a wattpader...... My imagination runs wild on that :mjlol:
Xalimo boxing? That's crazy :jcoleno:

What's your favorite boxing technique tho? I mean if you had to knock a bìtch out, which move are you going for? Personally, I would love to uppercut a mothafuçka. I may not land that bìtch the first two tries, but imma eventually get my uppercut nigga:patrice::russsmug:

Used to play soccer and unlike all the Somalis who would ballhog, I preferred the position of play maker. I still remember to this day, seeing my assist go behind the net was the best feeling perhaps better than even scoring itself.
I’m the same bro. Qeylo iyo buuq when you play pickup soccer with somalis kkk.

Trending