What's your Hobby?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Xalimo boxing? That's crazy :jcoleno:

What's your favorite boxing technique tho? I mean if you had to knock a bìtch out, which move are you going for? Personally, I would love to uppercut a mothafuçka. I may not land that bìtch the first two tries, but imma eventually get my uppercut nigga:patrice::russsmug:
Most effective one for me is a right hook. You can f*ck up someone’s jaw with that pretty easily. My left one is a bit weak but I’m working on it. I started going to the classes a year ago so I’ve learnt quite a decent amount.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Most effective one for me is a right hook. You can f*ck up someone’s jaw with that pretty easily. My left one is a bit weak but I’m working on it. I started going to the classes a year ago so I’ve learnt quite a decent amount.

Maybe you can teach me a little something about boxing. All I've been practicing are my uppercuts :dead:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
all my friends dont wanna risk it loll and its pretty cold outside. Can't find an indoor court. U playin indoor?

Both. Depends on the weather. If it's raining, we hit the indoor gym. We still have some sporting facilities and gyms open for some reason

Alluring

Sayonara
Share with us some of your stories :cosbyhmm:
Once upon a time a young girl joined an online forum. She frequently browsed and occasionally commented on the many trolls that frequented this forum. Until one day, a particular one asked of her to indulge them with her many fictional stories. She thought to herself to generate a thorough response. But, she decided to give the user a fictional story in the method of trolling. Now we await his reaction.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Once upon a time a young girl joined an online forum. She frequently browsed and occasionally commented on the many trolls that frequented this forum. Until one day, a particular one asked of her to indulge them with her many fictional stories. She thought to herself to generate a thorough response. But, she decided to give the user a fictional story in the method of trolling. Now we await his reaction.
Lo siento no hablo ingles:francis::francis:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I like gardening in my free time. Plants are therapeutic. 😊🌱
giphy.gif

Boxing classes I used to attend but haven’t been back since before lockdown, I plan on going back soon though inshallah. And I’m a bit of a wattpader...... My imagination runs wild on that :mjlol:

You need to switch it up and learn MMA. If you get your arms broken in a fight then boxing will be useless. Learn how to use all 8 limbs, kick-box, disarm your opponent with a weapon, how to tackle the person to the ground and defeat them in wrestling.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Gym and reading
Cliché stuff aside I've been trying to get into writing.
Ooooh I use to do that

Write a short story then put the manuscript away for months then re-read it. It helps you judge it (learnt this from Stephen king).

Watch a tonne of movies as well and make a whole plan then add little foreshadowings in it, it makes it a whole lot better but that's just me.