What's your Hobby?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
We write about two completely different things goodbyeeeee forget I even asked :damn::mjlol:ok mine is romance iyo wax la mid ah
He tied her down to his bed frame. Stared into her eyes and said, "are you sure about this" she took a deep a breath feeling a little annoyed with his subdued tone and posture and shouted, "stop being a little bìtch and handcuff me-"

Now that's romance right there

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You need to switch it up and learn MMA. If you get your arms broken in a fight then boxing will be useless. Learn how to use all 8 limbs, kick-box, disarm your opponent with a weapon, how to tackle the person to the ground and defeat them in wrestling.
Best form of self-defence is running away, I learnt long ago there's no winning fighting some random fucker on road.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You need to switch it up and learn MMA. If you get your arms broken in a fight then boxing will be useless. Learn how to use all 8 limbs, kick-box, disarm your opponent with a weapon, how to tackle the person to the ground and defeat them in wrestling.
Looks like someone’s into mixed martial arts. Haye abaayo spill the tea. Warkaa isii :patrice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
He tied her down to his bed frame. Stared into her eyes and said, "are you sure about this" she took a deep a breath feeling annoyed with his posture and tone and shouted, "stop being a little bìtch and handcuff me-"

Now that's romance right there
Sounds a bit like one of my stories. Just a bit :whoa:

Looks like someone’s into mixed martial arts. Haye abaayo spill the tea. Warkaa isii :patrice:

I would get booked if I got into fights without it being self-defence. But if shit went down I'd rather not be a victim.

giphy.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Gym and reading

Ooooh I use to do that

Write a short story then put the manuscript away for months then re-read it. It helps you judge it (learnt this from Stephen king).

Watch a tonne of movies as well and make a whole plan then add little foreshadowings in it, it makes it a whole lot better but that's just me.

I'm a little all over the place right now swinging between fiction and non-fiction. So far I haven't stuck to a single story for over a month. I feel like my approach is a little robotic. I try to develop something around an emotion, then create a prompt, create a skeleton, but never end up fleshing it out fully. Every time I read anything particularly interesting (usually non-fic) I completely divert and attempt to emulate whatever I just read.

Either way, it's decent practice and I intend to stick to it long term insha'Allah.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. I do Brazilian jiu-jitsu and I like to read. I'm currently reading the war on normal people.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. I do Brazilian jiu-jitsu and I like to read. I'm currently reading the war on normal people.

Everyone here hitting the gym and doing some Bruce Lee typa shit and all I do is some cadaan shit
:jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts