What's your Hobby?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I like to play basketball during the weekends. Sometimes I like to take risks and go do some cadaan things. Things like going hiking/camping and all of those dangerous extra activities. I like to consider myself optimistic not many people can predict my arrangements and what I have planned out for us that day. I live for the surprise.

When I'm not out being one with nature, smoking and enjoying Americas beautiful landscapes. I'm writing music. Keep in my mind, this is a hobby, I do it to pass time and with quarantine being in place I've been more in touch with the instruments. I play the piano and I'm not that bad on the guitar. I dont plan on publishing or ever going public with my music. It simply humbles me and I'm curious about you guys hobbies. Sodaa.

Last edited:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Wow that’s an eclectic taste in hobbies.
What sort of music do you write?

I don’t live close to my family and friends so does calling friends/family count as a hobby. I like hiking, and looking after my plants.

I like to play basketball during the weekends. Sometimes I like to take risks and go do some cadaan things. Things like going hiking/camping and all those extra dangerous activities. I like to consider myself optimistic not many people can predict my arrangements and what I have planned out for us for that day. I live for the surprise.

When I'm not out being one with nature, smoking and enjoying Americas beautiful landscapes. I'm writing music. Keep in my mind, this is a hobby, I do it to pass time and with quarantine being in place I've been more in touch with the instruments. I play the piano and I'm not that bad on the guitar. I dont plan on publishing or ever going public with my music. It simply humbles me and I'm curious about you guys hobbies. Sodaa.
I like to rap or just rhyme since I don’t use a beat especially off the top of my head if it wasn’t haram I would be the next Kanye West mixed with Childish Gambino my rap name would be “Billie” I know such a great name I also play basketball not now since I live in Minnesota and it’s snowing I also love boxing one of my favorite sports

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I like to rap or just rhyme since I don’t use a beat especially off the top of my head if it wasn’t haram I would be the next Kanye West mixed with Childish Gambino my rap name would be “Billie” I know such a great name I also play basketball not now since I live in Minnesota and it’s snowing I also love boxing one of my favorite sports
Ayo isnt the snow crazy?? It’s all white outside bisinka and it’s only October

Boxing & footy. Recently picked up horse riding and joined a shooting range club since the pandemic started.

So you became posh since the pandemic.

1601066538248.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Wow that’s an eclectic taste in hobbies.
What sort of music do you write?

I don’t live close to my family and friends so does calling friends/family count as a hobby. I like hiking, and looking after my plants.
Calling up the fam can always be considered a hobby lol

I started of playing classical piano in middle school but as I grew and matured I transitioned over into pop. Today my audibility/sound consists of the following melodies such as newage, ballad, blues and reggae. I enjoy the pop piano and the music actually helps me relax. If for whatever reason I cant sleep, I just hop on the keys and that usually does the trick.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
Organizing and reorganizing things gives me satisfaction like nothing else. I also enjoy writing down fictional stories from time to time just for fun.

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
What do you mainly draw or paint :cosbyhmm:

Anything don't really have any explicit themes when I draw it's just how I'm feeling at that moment.

My last piece was portrait of my close friend and before that it was the local gyms exterior since that caught my eye.

:mjdontkno:

Last edited: