What's your favorite culture, or one you really admire?

Based

VIP
The culture & history of the greatest country in the World:
Look at the ambition and the desire and the passion. This small island nation conquered the world and countries quadruple its size. Why weren't Somalis like that :lawd: we didnt even bother to conquer the naked madows down south. We couldn't even conquer the islands at our doorstep

imagine knowing your language is the lingua franca of the world 😭😭😩
Look at the ambition and the desire and the passion. This small island nation conquered the world and countries quadruple its size. Why weren't Somalis like that :lawd: we didnt even bother to conquer the naked madows down south. We couldn't even conquer the islands at our doorstep

My favourite culture has got to be the French culture. I just love everything French. Im a huge Francophile. I'm fluent in French and I enjoy speaking it. I love French perfumes, French skin care, French fashion houses, French cuisine, French Cafe au lait, etc. 🇫🇷
Finland, you hardly hear them in drama. Smart and peaceful country. Basically I admire any country like that in the world.

My favourite culture has got to be the French culture. I just love everything French. Im a huge Francophile. I'm fluent in French and I enjoy speaking it. I love French perfumes, French skin care, French fashion houses, French cuisine, French Cafe au lait, etc. 🇫🇷
France is the most evil country, I hate no one more than them

Ancient Greece was by far one of the greatest civilisations in human history.

85150bb187fa3ed4e3048eb627001fc2.jpg
greece-democracy-pericles.jpg
acropole.jpg

Moroccan culture

I have an irrational amount of hatred for France.

But probably old precolonial Muslim cultures, like ottomans and precolonial arabs and precolonial somalis.

Sometimes I wish we had heavily Hellenized through trade contact. We already dressed so much like them.

:banderas:

Minus the pederasty and soldier butt sex, though.

:lolbron:
Some archeologist once found a theater mask of a Greek god in Xiis. They were truly the ‘Americans’ of their day.

Trending

Latest posts