Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 10+

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Virgin

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Imagine knowing you are going to end up with a girl who's been around the block, just like you

Don't know how you do it
:russ:
It’s str8 wlh idc as long she can change, be a good mother to my kids and is really for me. We live in the west where finding a virgin is like finding a needle in a haystack. It would also be hypocritical of me to demand a virgin when I’m not.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It’s str8 wlh idc as long she can change, be a good mother to my kids and is really for me. We live in the west where finding a virgin is like finding a needle in a haystack. It would also be hypocritical of me to demand a virgin when I’m not.

Yo hold up niyow

You cant turn a hòe into a housewive
As long as she can change kulaha :damn:

Qosol wlhi kkkkkk

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
are u not a proud wh@re :birdman:

That hurt coming from you

giphy.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Whats the haram in confessing on an anonymous forum lol ?
same thing with
What's haram in confessing on an anonymous poll? Idk maybe they don't wanna get judged. I understand they shouldn't be scared votes are public but it seems otherwise :manny:

Anyways I heard you shouldn't tell people about your sins but I understand niggas be pu$$ies while smashing one lmaoo

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's sad to see a brotha end up like that.
A girl smiles at him just once and he buys her a boos in Xamar and get her pregnant and now they having twins:lolbron:
When she's for the streets but her final destination is on the sheets changing the shitty diapers and now has a reer poor guy :deadpeter:

Trending

Latest posts