Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 10+

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Virgin

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
If you're a virgin, stay that way. Make it halal. I wont ever advocate sinning. But since we're already on the subject, what's your body count?
Head doesn't count Fellas.

I lost my virginity at 15 in high school while inside of a porta potty during lunch time.
That was the worst experience of my life
aw maan that sound bad! sorry kiddo

:idontlike::ohno: Not only am I not going to bed with you, I will avoid any Somali woman

whooooo wants you saxiib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gtfo .. you cant get any somali women becouse these gross cadaan girl will kiss your dirty ass
you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wish had a somali queen

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
whooooo wants you saxiib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gtfo .. you cant get any somali women becouse these gross cadaan girl will kiss your dirty ass
you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wish had a somali queen
Exactly, it will be good for both of us to avoid each other for the sake of our mental and physical wellbeing.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I leave for just twenty minutes and I come back to this? Wtf happened to my thread? :mindblown:

Viscount

I got real connections
I remain a virgin to keep my soul, I don't want to touch any of these used up tho*s for 3 minutes of pleasure. The virgin energy makes me stronger, I can keep my conscious clear and go to bed at night with no worries.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Just some niggas in the back of the school some regular shit
And you're probably not even joking

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts