Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 10+

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Virgin

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Did I stutter :sass2:
This nigga, keep hoyos out of this.

The time of our mothers and today is not the same. When I'm talking about sexual liberation it has nothing to do with having sex, but making having casual encounters with many different people a normal and cherished thing.

Sex work is glorified....need I say more.

You sounding like some pseudo-intellectual with your false equivalence. I agree, I have no business calling any man's wife a h0e, but you got no business equating my hoyo to people she could have potentially birthed herself :stopit:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
:kanyehmm: @ the votes
So I'm guessing you're a virgin just like every other girl here haye? Im confused man lol, who are all these Xalimos who are sleeping with us? Are they ghost Xalimos do they not know the internet?

War anigu waan yaabey :childplease:

Last edited:
Exactly 10. In High school I was a shy ass nigga and would get nervous whenever a shordy tried to flirt with me and I missed a few opportunities because I couldnโ€™t read the most obvious signals smh.

Exactly 10. In High school I was a shy ass nigga and would get nervous whenever a shordy tried to flirt with me and I missed a few opportunities because I couldnโ€™t read the most obvious signals smh.

Imagine knowing you are going to end up with a girl who's been around the block, just like you

Don't know how you do it
:russ:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
986Wonz.png

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
As long as you hopped right back in the game is all that matters cuddy

Trending