What's you (Somali) city known for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Liar hoydaa waas cerigaabo always belonged to warsangali from its inception to this day

Says who? Your langaab Wasakhgali mother? remind me again who is the mayor of that city for the past 20 years?

My nicca Muj Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur - The mayor of Ceerigaabo:salute:
dwOju.jpg

You may continue dreaming as you won't ever go there in your life

Monkey, Ceerigaabo is a HY/HJ city. Just because you are allowed to live there doesn't mean you own it. Following your logic, London belongs to Somalis.:drakewtf:

As for OP, my father's family come from Oodweyne and Hawd. The only thing were known for is fighting and our camels and horses.

Bohol

VIP
@Prince Abubu It is only HY (since they are the only ones that can be a mayor in that city). Rest are minorities and guests, if they don't
behave they will get banged without condom.

:dabcasar:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
-Divided between Puntland and Galmudug
-clashes and mini-wars are a near annual ritual (infact the Gaalkacyo Grudge Match 2017 looks to be starting soon)
-People on both sides are known to be incredibly stubborn and hard headed, even for Somalis (goes for the whole region, actually)
-Got it's name because apparently that's where the Gallas (Oromos) lost a huge battle a long time ago and were kicked out, hence the name Gaalkacyo

Wow, I can't really think of anything it's known for except for fighting and producing men who fight (Abdullahi Yusuf and Aideed). We really are the of Somalia :icon lol:

@government @Jeesto @Duke of Bohol
Don't turn this into a qabil bashing thread waryada, I don't want my post derailed :birdman: I don't care which qabil frequents which city

My dad is from Bosaso. It was known in antiquity as the ancient trade city of Mosylon. Today it is known for

Fish
Hot Springs
Date Farming
Frankinscence
Elaborate door carvings
Most friendly city in somalia (citation needed)
And ofcourse its ports

I have a summer home there so you are welcome to crash anytime you visit. Wife :siilaanyosmile:

Hot springs sounds like my kind of place and it's a coastal city :banderas::rejoice:

First I've heard of date farming in somalia, interesting :patrice:

I googled some of the door carvings and they're stunning ngl
a842d21738705e15745619670de58216.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Well, I've only met a few people from that city and they always seem to be HJ.:manny:

Those people are not actually from Ceerigaabo but Ceel Afweyn. It is like those British people that say they are from London when they
are outside the UK (but are actually from Birmingham) :lol: .

-Divided between Puntland and Galmudug
-clashes and mini-wars are a near annual ritual (infact the Gaalkacyo Grudge Match 2017 looks to be starting soon)
-People on both sides are known to be incredibly stubborn and hard headed, even for Somalis (goes for the whole region, actually)
-Got it's name because apparently that's where the Gallas (Oromos) lost a huge battle a long time ago and were kicked out, hence the name Gaalkacyo

Wow, I can't really think of anything it's known for except for fighting and producing men who fight (Abdullahi Yusuf and Aideed). We really are the of Somalia :icon lol:

I remember reading somewhere, all of Somalia's problems begin in Mudug. Is this true?:chrisfreshhah:

Bosaso that
My dad is from Bosaso. It was known in antiquity as the ancient trade city of Mosylon. Today it is known for

Fish
Hot Springs
Date Farming
Frankinscence
Elaborate door carvings
Most friendly city in somalia (citation needed)
And ofcourse its ports

I have a summer home there so you are welcome to crash anytime you visit. Wife :siilaanyosmile:
Bosaso is so beautiful but it's too hot

@government :camby: @ u trying to ban me from a city in Somaliland. Folks would sooner kick ur ppl to khatumo or wherever it is u confused ppl originated than they would deport me, kulaha u can't own land :susp:

Xamar is known for beautiful Hawiye goddesses :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice: such as myself :rejoice:

far6.jpg

HAWIYE :ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Xamar is know for amazing food :whoo::whoo: thanks reer cad cad for bajiyo :rejoice:

maxresdefault.jpg

Xamar is also known for producimg sexy tall manly brown or lightskin Hawiye men :whew::whew:

Xamar cadey :sass1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.