What's you (Somali) city known for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vanguard wth dude you should've seen my earlier comments.

Its birth to many famous poets and also its the city that the dervish movement began.

BTW are you from buuhoodle.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
You both said Las Anod with such reluctance, either ur both minority clans or it must be bad :dwill:

No, I'm from Buhoodle and it is a shithole tbh, but Las Anod is alright. I was just saying that it's so remote that we've invested in Burao and Las Anod instead.

Last edited:
@LarryThePuntite come break down each city and give us a run down of valuable resources that can be found in each region :mjohreally: I know u never comment unless it's to do with monetary gains

Known for frankincense and myrrh, that the shit I'm talking about :ohhhdamn:

Xamar
Balcad
Jowhar
Warsheekh
Cadale

Each one of them are Beautiful ancient islamic places:rejoice:

I need u to break it down city per city warya :ufdup: I made this thread so I didn't have to google each city individually :umwhat:

BURCO b BURCO:rejoice:

I thought Burco was known for being conservative and closed minded :mjkkk:

@dhegdheer is trying to ascertain the logistics for the survival of beesha dhegdheer. don't send her sperm or more information guys.
200.gif

My family have been forced to invest in Burao and Las Anod due to the irrelevance and remoteness of our tuulo :ileycry:

Despite being so irrelevant, it is known for being the birthplace of this guy and as a show of respect he massacred whole sections of my sub clan:tocry:

statue.jpg
Are you samaroon?

My dad is from Bosaso. It was known in antiquity as the ancient trade city of Mosylon. Today it is known for

Fish
Hot Springs
Date Farming
Frankinscence
Elaborate door carvings
Most friendly city in somalia (citation needed)
And ofcourse its ports

I have a summer home there so you are welcome to crash anytime you visit. Wife :siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
@Vanguard don't tell me that statue is smack dab in buuhoodle? after this nigga massacred ur sub clan members... the disrespect :mjlol:

I wonder if it's ever been vandalised by salty samaroons z3zrULC

@Amaran sry my ppl ruined ur attempt at democracy :mjcry: mea culpa

@dhegdheer is trying to ascertain the logistics for the survival of beesha dhegdheer. don't send her sperm or more information guys.
200.gif

Don't try to expose me warya, I'm definitley not doing this for monetary gain. N-Not at all :birdman:
Too bad we only allow darood in our city and you're a gaal so that's a double no no :gnzbryw:

This isn't a good way to attract tourists, caadi isga dhiig:susp:

@Araman @Vanguard

Reason why lascaanod and buuhoodle aren't developing blame fuxking Siiland and Punaniland. Both government are qabil government who only invest in their regions.

For example tuulada Garowe looked shit before it became capital city of buntland and right now its one of the fastest growing tuulo in Somalia :lol:

If khatumo state existed as a recognized federal state we would have developed our regions .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts