What's wrong with some somali men?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wth is wrong with these guys, he made the effort to search a tweet that was tweeted on June to make fun of an innocent woman's features? And why they make a big deal about their soft hair, I don't get it, like they are men. The other thing is that, we actually need to stop making fun of others features, like this is how they born and look like, God creation, from other Africans hair, body and noses to arabs/middle easterns noses, this is really getting out of hands and ruining our reputation. Our features is beautiful and so others, stop doing that it's becoming sick, I'm thinking of claiming eritrean or Ethiopian out of embarrassment.:browtf:
Although Ethiopians as well have this problem but at least their men don't brag about how soft their hair is :damsel:

1598024841541.png

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I tend to notice most of the racist Somali trolls on twitter are exclusively from the UK. I’m a Somali American man and grew up around blacks, Hispanics, natives etc but I think the main cause of this hostility is because theirs some sort of racial tension between Somali men and other mathows in the London area supposedly.. atleast from what I noticed on Twitter. In Minneapolis where I’m from Somali men and Black People get along.
Yeah Right GIFs | Tenor

Stop policing Somalis on twitter. Every group of people have their share of trolls and half of twitter is either gender wars or ethnicity war. What’s even more inferior complex is being embarrassed by some Somali person you don’t know and say they make us look bad. Only you can make yourself look bad

Let's not lie to ourselves here. I've seen African Americans saying slick shit about Somalis and then there's this:
That food brawl at south high school wasn’t nesscarily a “racial fight” as the media portrayed it, it was a gang fight between the Somali outlaws
Blood gang (based off pillsbury Avenue) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Outlaws
and the GD’s (Gangster disciples). It was a gang beef that went from the streets of south Minneapolis into schools. The GD’s wanted to call a truce with the Somali outlaws and they squashed the beef in 2014 because the GD’s were already beefing with all the other Madow gangs in the city. If you’re wondering how I know this it’s because I was affiliated with some Somalis that gangbang (friends, cousins etc)

That food brawl at south high school wasn’t nesscarily a “racial fight” as the media portrayed it, it was a gang fight between the Somali outlaws
Blood gang (based off pillsbury Avenue) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Outlaws
and the GD’s (Gangster disciples). It was a gang beef that went from the streets of south Minneapolis into schools. The GD’s wanted to call a truce with the Somali outlaws and they squashed the beef in 2014 because the GD’s were already beefing with all the other madow gangs in the city. If you’re wondering how I know this it’s because I was affiliated with some Somalis that gangbang (friends, cousins etc)
Since when were GDs in Minneaplois?

that guys just a delusional crackbaby. His input shouldn’t be taken seriously, He says Somalis arent Black yet he’s obviously biracial himself haha I dare him to go to cedar riverside in Minneapolis and tell the Somali gangsters their that “they’re not Crips” or to go to city heights in East San Diego and tell the Somalis that bang that they’re not Crips and see what happens haha.

Since when were GDs in Minneaplois?
Pretty much most of the Chicago based gangs have been in Minneapolis for a long time , (Black Disciples, Gangster disciples, Vice Lords, Black P stones, shotgun Crips (north side black gang) 1627 Gangster Crips (Somali gang), 024 Gang(Somali gang named after 24th street) Somali outlaws, 2787 St Pistol boyz (Somali and mathow Gang in St. Paul) those are just the ones that I know of theirs even more then that. You can google this information

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
and the GD’s (Gangster disciples). It was a gang beef that went from the streets of south Minneapolis into schools. The GD’s wanted to call a truce with the Somali outlaws and they squashed the beef in 2014 because the GD’s were already beefing with all the other madow gangs in the city. If you’re wondering how I know this it’s because I was affiliated with some Somalis that gangbang (friends, cousins etc)
Whether you like to admit it or not there is always racial tension between somalis and madows everywhere. Look at Tariq Nasheed for example and what he spews. Stop trying to make it seem like North America is any different.

Pretty much most of the Chicago based gangs have been in Minneapolis for a long time , (Black Disciples, Gangster disciples, Vice Lords, Black P stones, shotgun Crips (north side black gang) 1627 Gangster Crips (Somali gang), 024 Gang(Somali gang named after 24th street) Somali outlaws, 2787 St Pistol boyz (Somali and mathow Gang in St. Paul) those are just the ones that I know of theirs even more then that. You can google this information
In my old area it's Mickey Cobras, BDs, and GDS.

Whether you like to admit it or not there is always racial tension between somalis and madows everywhere. Look at Tariq Nasheed for example and what he spews. Stop trying to make it seem like North America is any different.
I’m not denying it, I agree with you too a certain degree, theirs always going to be some sort of tension between Somalis and non-Somalis anywhere in the world outside of Somalia weather madows or Caadans but my main point is in the USA the racial climate beteeen Somalis and Madows isn’t as hostile like the UK that’s my main point. It’s pretty self evident on social media. Yeah sure, you could bring up some examples of hostility between some African Americans and Somalis but let’s be honest the tension is lightweight in comparison to UK diaspora I could demonstrate way more examples of hostility between Somali Britains and Madow Britain’s. The worse tension I’ve seen in the diaspora personally is South Africa diaspora where they litteraly kill Somalis just for being Somali.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I’m not denying it, I agree with you too a certain degree, theirs always going to be some sort of tension between Somalis and non-Somalis anywhere in the world outside of Somalia weather madows or Caadans but my main point is in the USA the racial climate beteeen Somalis and madows isn’t as hostile like the UK that’s my main point. It’s pretty self evident on social media. Yeah sure, you could bring up some examples of hostility between some African Americans and Somalis but let’s be honest the tension is lightweight in comparison to UK diaspora I could demonstrate way more examples of hostility between Somali Britains and Madow Britain’s. The worse tension I’ve seen in the diaspora personally is South Africa diaspora where they litteraly kill Somalis just for being Somali.
We are more hostile because we refuse to assimilate like y'all.

How is it good that your fellow Somalis are joining gangs in the US.

I’m from the uk and I have seen Somalis get bullied by west Africans in high school. It’s probably less now that there are more Somalis that the youth culture has changed but 10-15 years ago they would be singled out by groups of Africans I’ve seen it myself.
Just say it was at your secondary & move on. The 1s at my skl & ends never took any nonsense from such bums. They were target practice & still are. But f*ck them.

Please don't group us all with these uk weirdos. They still haven't gotten over that one time they were stuffed in a locker by a jamaican in school.

The inferiority complex with those niggas is out of this world. Apparently being called somali or somalian was an insult in London loool
I hope this isn't coming from the same diaspora which throws rocks for validation "They wanna be black over here" lol. I'd rather be hated by a race which hasn't progressed in society for 50+ years in the UK as opposed to the South Asians (who've done quite well hence why the blacks in brum were jealous & they had some beef over it).

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
We are more hostile because we refuse to assimilate like y'all.

How is it good that your fellow Somalis are joining gangs in the US.
Nah, no one is really assimilating into mathows. Somalis are in gangs in every country.

A lot of UK malis sound just like Jamaicans so it’s not really a beef over ‘not assimilating’. I don’t know why UK Somalis are getting salty, we just wanna know why a lot of y’all harass mathows on social media.

As a UK somali guy, I'd like to say going to school in the early 2000s and late 90s was tough as hell. The amount of bare fisted fights that i got into was unreal.
Any time i tried playing football it would morph into nutmeg rush (kick the ball about and once it goes through anyones legs (nutmeg) they get knocked the **** out by everyone) with me being the target. Or when i sucked in music class with my shitty tambourine so id turn off the lights and release all the basketballs stored in the PE draw. It was a battlefield us UK somalis had to face especially with us being the only ones in the class. I learnt early on if you let shit slide you'll be a victim.
I've always been proud of my somali heritage. As a kid anyone who asked me where i was from id be like look at a map of africa, that 7 on the edge. Wallahi, I used to be so gassed any time someone would ask me about my favourite animal i'd tell them of the rhino, the somali rhino. How it symbolises the horn of africa but also how its an endangered breed (like us somalis), and its semi blind and its one cool ass animal. And it allows little birds to rest on its back to pick off lice.
Unfortunately, some guys ended up with ptsd, like the daily abuse and being the butt of all jokes that messes with you big time.

Trending

Latest posts