What's wrong with some somali men?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Wth is wrong with these guys, he made the effort to search a tweet that was tweeted on June to make fun of an innocent woman's features? And why they make a big deal about their soft hair, I don't get it, like they are men. The other thing is that, we actually need to stop making fun of others features, like this is how they born and look like, God creation, from other Africans hair, body and noses to arabs/middle easterns noses, this is really getting out of hands and ruining our reputation. Our features is beautiful and so others, stop doing that it's becoming sick, I'm thinking of claiming eritrean or Ethiopian out of embarrassment.:browtf:
Although Ethiopians as well have this problem but at least their men don't brag about how soft their hair is :damsel:

I tend to notice most of the racist Somali trolls on twitter are exclusively from the UK. I’m a Somali American man and grew up around blacks, Hispanics, natives etc but I think the main cause of this hostility is because theirs some sort of racial tension between Somali men and other mathows in the London area supposedly.. atleast from what I noticed on Twitter. In Minneapolis where I’m from Somali men and Black People get along.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I tend to notice most of the racist Somali trolls on twitter are exclusively from the UK. I’m a Somali American man and grew up around blacks, Hispanics, natives etc but I think the main cause of this hostility is because theirs some sort of racial tension between Somali men and other mathows in the London area supposedly.. atleast from what I noticed on Twitter. In Minneapolis where I’m from Somali men and Black People get along.
Exactly, and UK somali and madhows don't get along. Some madhows as well act like these Somalis.

Yup. I live in Canada and we get along more than fine. UK Somalis are something else

Wth is wrong with these guys, he made the effort to search a tweet that was tweeted on June to make fun of an innocent woman's features? And why they make a big deal about their soft hair, I don't get it, like they are men. The other thing is that, we actually need to stop making fun of others features, like this is how they born and look like, God creation, from other Africans hair, body and noses to arabs/middle easterns noses, this is really getting out of hands and ruining our reputation. Our features is beautiful and so others, stop doing that it's becoming sick, I'm thinking of claiming eritrean or Ethiopian out of embarrassment.:browtf:
Although Ethiopians as well have this problem but at least their men don't brag about how soft their hair is :damsel:

A lot of them seem to have serious inferiority complexes...

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

100% correct, we dont like them and they dont like us simple as that. majority of them dont like us because we are 100% muslim.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

All races cuss each other. Get over it. You don't see whites and Somalis complaining. Hell Asians get cussed the worst and everyone makes it out to be comedy.

Only madows whine and complain when everyone hits back.

I don't support attacking and instigating tho. Only defending yourself. Turn the other cheek don't work. Try that with a dog and see how it over does it when you show fear.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
All races cuss each other. Get over it. You don't see whites and Somalis complaining. Hell Asians get cussed the worst and everyone makes it out to be comedy.

Only madows whine and complain when everyone hits back.

I don't support attacking and instigating tho. Only defending yourself. Turn the other cheek don't work. Try that with a dog and see how it over does it when you show fear.
It wasn't about defending, she just asked one question and got that tweet in return, it was is wrong, got your point (everyone cuss each other/defending urself) but this is different than that, and just everyone is doing that doesn't make it ok.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Too much estrogen in these niggas. Too many reason to why it occurs but only one solution for this, they need to hit baadiyaha and chill with they adeeryaal. Gaajada iyo rafaadka will starve out the sugar in their tanks

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It wasn't about defending, she just asked one question and got that tweet in return, it was is wrong, got your point (everyone cuss each other/defending urself) but this is different than that, and just everyone is doing that doesn't make it ok.
That's sad imo.

But both sides do that. I've seen it many times before. I seen an Asian guy get harrassed for his eyes before and no one did nothing. It's just bullies being bullies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All this time I though it was banter, I've been spending more time on twitter. We shit on each other, more then just race and it's nothing serious but these guys are something else

Last edited:

VIP
Please don't group us all with these uk weirdos. They still haven't gotten over that one time they were stuffed in a locker by a jamaican in school.

The inferiority complex with those niggas is out of this world. Apparently being called somali or somalian was an insult in London loool

Embarrassing. :snoop:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I’m from the uk and I have seen Somalis get bullied by west Africans in high school. It’s probably less now that there are more Somalis that the youth culture has changed but 10-15 years ago they would be singled out by groups of Africans I’ve seen it myself.

Keo

VIP
Let's not lie to ourselves here. I've seen African Americans saying slick shit about Somalis and then there's this:

Keo

VIP
How has this got anything to do with bullying? It's Twitter. You see madows doing the same thing there does that mean they've been bullied by Somalis? If someone insults Somalis on social media then obviously Somalis will get involved.

Trending

Latest posts