What's with halimos on twitter.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne Well said brother wallahi all feminism wants to do is emasculate real Alpha men by cuckolding them especially those from noble cultures by getting some of their women to behave in a demeaning way then selling their women of to the highest bidders in an attempt to demoralise the modest men & women of these cultures and communities
You shouldn't care about women that hate you anyways live you're life, don't pre occupy you'reself with these women just earn money and when you're done go back home marry and help rebuild you're country

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Waar niyo iska xishood, I thought the Madow worship was only by blm sjw mentally handicapped xaarlimos.

Now faraaxs have joined the bandwagon, I've seen it all.

:mjcry:

@Dr.Xayawaan its because these madoow loving faraaxs are in relationships with madoow ratchet or otherwise women sometimes these madoow women are probably acquaintances of their madoow friends

@SOMALI GENERAL What do you mean black the sister is refering to somali guys I don't what your point is here but you really need to do some soul searching because its not good to be a cuck its a sin Islam doesn't condone Muslim men to be cucks its tantamount to doing a grave sin theirs a term for it which is dayuus this is a sin wallahi
You are a loser if you give a shit about what other people/strangers do with their lives.

Focus only on yourself & family, not strangers you simp.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:ufdup:Nayaa amus,only me and @geeljire madaxweyne can talk about this topic because we can carry on our qabiil and what do u mean 2nd rate jereer?If ur talking about **** size somalis are also sub-saharan african so we have the good old timbucktuu.
Ignore her she's a weirdo 2 rate jareeer kulaha were not even first rate Madow we are simply Somali with our culture and of course not all Somalis are doing good that doesn't mean you can shit on Somalis and praise ajnabi Madows

If you want to do that thats on you cause none of us really care

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Where do you lot even find these comment? I do ocassionally see hateful comments from both sexes on instagram. They are all promoted by weird accounts who feast on meaningless arguments. As Dino said let these rotten people do whatever they want and focus on your own life.

We have dedicated twitter//social media trawlers. They post any and every minuscule tweet/insta post/youtube vid by a xaliimo. They’re on the job 24/7. They are invaluable. We should seriously reward them for their shaqo la’aan. :yacadiim:

We have dedicated twitter//social media trawlers. They post any and every minuscule tweet/insta post/youtube vid by a xaliimo. They’re on the job 24/7. They are invaluable. We should seriously reward them for their shaqo la’aan. :yacadiim:

lool thats so funny. if I could rate, I would have liked it. Gotta say, the xalimos enjoy the limelight

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You shouldn't care about women that hate you anyways live you're life, don't pre occupy you'reself with these women just earn money and when you're done go back home marry and help rebuild you're country

@geeljire madaxweyne if you properly read and understood what I was saying then you would know that I never said anything about caring about misandrist types because no one does and I never said that your specific goals were mine even though I respect that you have goals Mash'Allah walaal I agree with your sentiment though we have to always progrees and strive for excellence Insh'Allah for ourselves as well as the our community and the fatherland and the ummah

Of course he's got a qoor dheer, no Madow will look twice at you anymore.
upload_2019-7-19_23-0-44.jpeg

Walaal, qoordheer muxuu taraa? Qoortaba lagu dhegaayaa. I dont want to be a single mother raising 10 kids.

I dont have twitter and dont know how it works. Some of these people has 200/300 followers. Do they turn up on your timeline or are they searched? Tbh twitter is gender battle for every group of people though

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne if you properly read and understood what I was saying then you would know that I never said anything about caring about misandrist types because no one does and I never said that your specific goals were mine even though I respect that you have goals Mash'Allah walaal I agree with your sentiment though we have to always progrees and strive for excellence Insh'Allah for ourselves as well as the our community and the fatherland and the ummah
True walal
We have to strive for ourselves and work on the improving ourselves and helping our community, and the Somali women should be the last thing to worry about or carrier about at he end of the day it's Somali men that matter

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I dont have twitter and dont know how it works. Some of these people has 200/300 followers. Do they turn up on your timeline or are they searched? Tbh twitter is gender battle for every group of people though

I don’t know how it works. Not on twitter. Is it? I just don’t understand why they bring twitter qashin here. Meaningful twitter/social media posts is acceptable but ‘Look at what this farax/xaliimo is saying/doing’ for the umpteenth time is so redundant.

I used to genuinly like some somali accounts on ig.But recently they've been promoting degenerates. Somali women cursing with a ghetto accent, shaking their booties and many more weird stuff:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Some posts would go like this:

Random somali man: Somali girls= nurses
Popular somali account: Girls!, is this true?
Somali girls in the comments: how dare he insult us!
All somali boys are skinny/gaajaa dilay etc...

Me(what they hope): Let the gender wars begin!
Actual me: when will this stop

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
True walal
We have to strive for ourselves and work on the improving ourselves and helping our community, and the Somali women should be the last thing to worry about or carrier about at he end of the day it's Somali men that matter

@geeljire madaxweyne I agree with the overall view you have with a slight exception take care and love the women that love you (non relatives women) please brother don't take on the views of white men that inherently hate women wallahi these guys are beta male cucks or black guys who constantly denigrate their women who even go as far to slander their reputation or south asians or afghans who can subjegate their women basically what I'm saying is don't go mgtow wallahi these men are undesirables from those communities as I mentioned above, don't give up on the good sisters that are the majority alhamdulillah we need to just distance ourselves from these toxic types

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne I agree with the overall view you have with a slight exception take care and love the women that love you (non relatives women) please brother don't take on the views of white men that inherently hate women wallahi these guys are beta male cucks or black guys who constantly denigrate their women who even go as far to slander their reputation or south asians or afghans who can subjegate their women basically what I'm saying is don't go mgtow wallahi these men are undesirables from those communities as I mentioned above, don't give up on the good sisters that are the majority alhamdulillah we need to just distance ourselves from these toxic types
Am of the perception that western when including halimos are a no go zone doesn't mean I hate them in fact I love them but I love Somali men more,
For me at this moment in life is I need to focus on myself and improving myself before I think about a partner or something
I don't know if you should call it mgtow or whatever
I have goals and ambitions I want to fulfil for myself and that's the most important thing also I want to help my community and Somalia in general in the future

Trending