What's with halimos on twitter.

Congratulations you will be known as gayjires.

Jk, but seriously whats wrong with these xalimos. I feel 90% just want attention from somali guys. Imagine showing their tweets to their parents lol, they'd end up marrying their cousins in somalia. The remaining 10% are mentally ill or madow lovers.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They hate somali men are full on feminist sjw and support blm claim their black but discriminate and insult somali men when apparently somali men are supposed to be black

And instead defend and love madhow men

What's new? ????

What else did you guys expect from these future home-wreckers?

They are following in the footsteps of there degenerate mothers, the only difference is that these filths unlike there mothers have no dignity or shame.

Waar niyo iska xishood, I thought the Madow worship was only by blm sjw mentally handicapped xaarlimos.

Now faraaxs have joined the bandwagon, I've seen it all.

:mjcry:
I've accepted that race mixing is inevitable & there's nothing wrong with it. I'm atm dating a foreign girl myself & it's all good Alhamdulillah.

I heard such couples are common in the UK
Especially in the large cities as you'd expect, like in London or Birmingham for instance.

As more Black brothers, such as Jamaicans revert back to Islam in the UK, the Masjids will hook them up with single Somali females.

Trending

Latest posts