What's with halimos on twitter.

Especially in the large cities as you'd expect, like in London or Birmingham for instance.

As more Black brothers, such as Jamaicans revert back to Islam in the UK, the Masjids will hook them up with single Somali females.
Xalimos still being handed out to reverts?

You guys are crazy....reverts divorce somali girls quicker than somalis. A lot of these girls dont have home training and are incapable of becoming good wives. Also somi girls are used to freedom and have a lot to say as somali men in general are laid back. A revert is much more stricter and will put them in their place. I know too many dicorcees and abused one. Feel sorry for them

This whole Madow loving thing is so foreign to me. Not saying there cant be any attractive ones, but personally never been attracted to one. Few weeks ago this madow man was looking at me an my sister weirdly and even seemed to be following us. Acuudubillah, I was so scared.

This whole Madow loving thing is so foreign to me. Not saying there cant be any attractive ones, but personally never been attracted to one. Few weeks ago this madow man was looking at me an my sister weirdly and even seemed to be following us. Acuudubillah, I was so scared.

It's only happens in the worst diaspora of them all which is reer UK.

That place is a no go.

Its more of getting rraction. Most Madows are not into somali girls in uk. Sure if its smash and pass men will smash anything. But most are not interested like that.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Seems like Madows are eating good, that jarer probably heard Somali girls were on the market and came in cheep and clean and wanted to try his luck

What else did you guys expect from these future home-wreckers?

They are following in the footsteps of there degenerate mothers, the only difference is that these filths unlike there mothers have no dignity or shame.
These fools are ruining our reputation and of all things to use to ruin our reputation they use homosexual behaviors and put the words somali boys......

These degenarates just want attention from ex-convict reverts but what they don't know is that all these marriges end in divorce because these xaarlimos don't know how to cook.Not knowing that these reverts don't give as much freedom to the girls than somalis do,these self haters jump on the revert train but come back being a divorcee bringing a broken home to the somali comunnity and what's worse is that they come with alot of baggage which the next farah will have to solve because they were abused and traumatized.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
They hate somali men are full on feminist sjw and support blm claim their black but discriminate and insult somali men when apparently somali men are supposed to be black

And instead defend and love madhow men

What's new? ????

@geeljire madaxweyne Well said brother wallahi all feminism wants to do is emasculate real Alpha men by cuckolding them especially those from noble cultures by getting some of their women to behave in a demeaning way then selling their women of to the highest bidders in an attempt to demoralise the modest men & women of these cultures and communities

Trending

Latest posts