What's the worst rejection you ever got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lmao. If you think they're below u, don't even ask. It'll only lower your self-esteem or reconfigure what u think u can gain. Come to find out, the regulars have standards too lol. And why wouldn't that be the case? :icon lol:

I use to think brutal rejections were off base, but I've come to the conclusion its a necessary thing :patrice:
Only if the guy is being ridiculous and can't take a hint. But if he's asking you out for the first time, there's no reason to destroy hi self confidence. That ain't cool.:damn:

IIn Obsadtooy qalad ing obsitooy Sxb af maay is useless other than talking to Madow. Even then afmaay is a bootleg Somali

Shumug dheh! :birdman:

And actually Somali linguist experts have stated that Af-Maay is the original form of Somali because it remained untainted by other languages.

VixR

Veritas
Only if the guy is being ridiculous and can't take a hint. But if he's asking you out for the first time, there's no reason to destroy hi self confidence. That ain't cool.:damn:
I agree. I was speaking generally cuz some ppl are way too smug and need to be notched down lol. I've never been brutal. Direct yeah to be clear, brutal no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending