What's the worst rejection you ever got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think average girls can get away with demanding above average guys

For sexual encounter yes because they need to weed the rest out since every man would have sex with anyone 3/10 and above but for relationships, they should lower their standards.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
For sexual encounter yes because they need to weed the rest out since every man would have sex with anyone 3/10 and above but for relationships, they should lower their standards.
Yes but in the end if you look at relationships, the vast majority of average girls are with average guys. You'll rarely see an average/below average girl with an above average man. Any girl can get laid but a relationship is a different ball game.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I think most are too lenient. More like they should raise their standards :pacspit:

I've seen to many wonderful girls end up with trash boys it's tragic

Every girl thinks her bestie is absolutely wonderful and gorgeous and any man should be happy to have her. :mjohreally:

I had an interview for a job that I thought I did really well in. Its been 2 years and I still haven't heard from them yet. :mjcry:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I had an interview for a job that I thought I did really well in. Its been 2 years and I still haven't heard from them yet. :mjcry:
That's clear derailment. We can't have that. Please stay on topic or not at all.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Back in high school when I was in 11th grade, there was this pretty and smart Somali girl in my Chemistry class. The school I went to didn't have that many Somalis, but generally speaking the Somali girls were failing or doing average and just were dumb, so finding a decent or smart one was gold. Anyways, I talked to the girl in my Chemistry class for couple months, just saying hi and shit. I was insecure and I knew she was out my league.

In the second semester, we did a group project together. One day me and her were left in the Library doing our project. We started talking about friends and relationships, so confirmed she was single that day. In my mind, this was the perfect opportunity for me to ask her out, but I also didn't want to get rejected and ruin the group project atmosphere. So after we were done doing apart in the project, I walked her to bus and I finally got the balls to ask her for her number.

After that we chatted by texting and kept the group project professional. Then, after I notice she was laughing at my jokes, I compliment her ass and she didn't get offend. Days later she said she was curious of fucking a Somali guy :ayaanswag:

Then I asked if she was virgin and she admitted she wasn't. At this moment, my heart was pumping and I was excited. But, at sometime I was confused because she was smart (I'm not saying you can't be smart and be sexual active) and a hijabi. Then I told her that you had one standing her baby, so let's get this laboratory fired up and start this experiment.

She asked me to send her a dick pic :siilaanyosmile:

After I send the dick pic, she didn't reply for like couple hours and she messaged me back around midnight saying "no thank you" - I literally felt crashed. Basically my dick was small for her :what1:

She came to class the next day and starting cracking jokes, but I was kinda crashed and upset, but she said she was being honest and straight forward.

But, after three years later I fucked her younger cousin who was 19, so I guess it wasn't that bad huh :ftw9nwa:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Number 1. Rule if she had sex before always send a fake dick pic. My dick ain't small it just ugly
Bro that was the first and last time I was never told I was small. I have measured myself and I see no problem with my hilab. It was possible she was going to weekend parties and getting stretched out by wild animals.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Back in high school when I was in 11th grade, there was this pretty and smart Somali girl in my Chemistry class. The school I went to didn't have that many Somalis, but generally speaking the Somali girls were failing or doing average and just were dumb, so finding a decent or smart one was gold. Anyways, I talked to the girl in my Chemistry class for couple months, just saying hi and shit. I was insecure and I knew she was out my league.

In the second semester, we did a group project together. One day me and her were left in the Library doing our project. We started talking about friends and relationships, so confirmed she was single that day. In my mind, this was the perfect opportunity for me to ask her out, but I also didn't want to get rejected and ruin the group project atmosphere. So after we were done doing apart in the project, I walked her to bus and I finally got the balls to ask her for her number.

After that we chatted by texting and kept the group project professional. Then, after I notice she was laughing at my jokes, I compliment her ass and she didn't get offend. Days later she said she was curious of fucking a Somali guy :ayaanswag:

Then I asked if she was virgin and she admitted she wasn't. At this moment, my heart was pumping and I was excited. But, at sometime I was confused because she was smart (I'm not saying you can't be smart and be sexual active) and a hijabi. Then I told her that you had one standing her baby, so let's get this laboratory fired up and start this experiment.

She asked me to send her a dick pic :siilaanyosmile:

After I send the dick pic, she didn't reply for like couple hours and she messaged me back around midnight saying "no thank you" - I literally felt crashed. Basically my dick was small for her :what1:

She came to class the next day and starting cracking jokes, but I was kinda crashed and upset, but she said she was being honest and straight forward.

But, after three years later I fucked her younger cousin who was 19, so I guess it wasn't that bad huh :ftw9nwa:
You are a star, mate. z3zrULC Thank you. It's time for bed.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Think the biggest L I took was when I was talking to a girl for a few weeks that I met on instagram, we met up a few times, and we were now in an apartment party. We went to one of the rooms and I was kissing her and she told me that she had a boyfriend when I wanted to dick her down.

Turns out she actually did so I don't know if that counts

Bohol

VIP
I don't recall being rejected face to face. However I did reject a couple of girls back in school days when they came up to me (two mixed race and one black) they asked me if I had a rubber (condom) in other words "can you bang us" , I said no I don't have have rubber(condom). The black one got upset, the two mixed girls were shy and didn't act up though. Another one with her friends back in the days came on the public transport just in the seat infront of me saying her number out expecting me to write it down. Overall since I was popular with the ladies I didn't have to live with rejections nor did I need to ask them out most of them came running to me for some strange reason even though I never asked for it. The funniest one was a South African mixed chick (very pretty) apparently I was told she wouldn't stop talking about me and the Somali guys in the school gave her my number Lol. We spoke once on the phone after few years but by then it was too late she got banged. I should have made her my wife. I have to admit I have some regrets that I didn't take advantage of all those opportunities handed to me on a plate.

:francis:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I never ask anyone out because rejection would hit me hard but the worst I've ever seen was I was with my friend at a mall and he asked a regular looking girl for her number and she smiled and laughed. It was the right amount of laughter that would give a KO and make your heart sink.

The thing is he could have done much better than her.
Lmao. If you think they're below u, don't even ask. It'll only lower your self-esteem or reconfigure what u think u can gain. Come to find out, the regulars have standards too lol. And why wouldn't that be the case? :icon lol:

I use to think brutal rejections were off base, but I've come to the conclusion its a necessary thing :patrice:

VixR

Veritas
I think most are too lenient. :idontlike:
That's why u always see 10 looking girls with a fiver lmaooo

More like they should raise their standards :pacspit:

I've seen to many wonderful girls end up with trash boys it's tragic
Quality guys are few and far between. A lot of girls end up settling with some redeeming quality, literally a quality lol, and usually that tends to come in an ugly package bc attractive men are spoiled (they don't have to be good unless they want to be bc they're desirable). This is true of women too btw, which is why most highly attractive women aren't remarkable in other ways, simply bc they don't have to be. If men can get away with things for looks, women can tenfold bc men are especially blinded by beauty on get-away-with-murder level that blows us superficial women out of the water:ftw9nwa:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Quality guys are few and far between. A lot of girls end up settling with some redeeming quality, literally a quality lol, and usually that tends to come in an ugly package bc attractive men are spoiled (they don't have to be good unless they want to be bc they're desirable). This is true of women too btw, which is why most highly attractive women aren't remarkable in other ways, simply bc they don't have to be. If men can get away with things for looks, women can tenfold bc men are especially blinded by beauty on get-away-with-murder level that blows us superficial women out of the water:ftw9nwa:
this is true. the amount of bs i'm willing to put up with is directly proportional to your looks. we cant help it mane :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending