What's the worst rejection you ever got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi I wish I fell in love bradar you don't understand, I listen to love songs & watch romantic movies just so I can feel a little love even if it's for a few seconds, most girls I've been with I try to share, skip pillow talk, no show of affection, no hugging, no kissing strickly penetration, I've got issues may Allah save me from myself :oh6b81q: the only time I've been rejected is when I wanted heads from a random chick that I didn't chirps so I didn't take time out to fineness her mentally.

Last edited:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Asked a girl out in high school Infront bare people and she said she don't like black guys took a huge L:damn:

I got over fear of rejection after high school I just go on the next:damedamn:
I went out once and I am NOT the type to go out. Hit the club! So I step outside the club and I see a Somali girl, how rare is that? A club not in London! She was sitting on a bollard and as I walk up to her she looks up and waves with her phone "not tonight Abdi". I took a 90 degree turn and walked home....

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Kaleel wallahi you're addressing the wrong person, mash & dash is my motto tas meel ku qoro bila naxariis if she refuses move onto her sister.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I went out once and I am NOT the type to go out. Hit the club! So I step outside the club and I see a Somali girl, how rare is that? A club not in London! She was sitting on a bollard and as I walk up to her she looks up and waves with her phone "not tonight Abdi". I took a 90 degree turn and walked home....
Iyou gave up to easily I woulda moved on to the next girl quickly my g. The fact that she's only Somali girl there should tell you she aint into Somali dudes

:lawd:

so close to convincing me to launch an assault on that luuq

But your voice is so :banderas:
I'd go out w u based on that alone sxb
We could go to places with dimmed lights so I wouldnt be able to see ur face :ahh:

Our relationship would have to be strictly online :lawd:

Last edited:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Iyou gave up to easily I woulda moved on to the next girl quickly my g. The fact that she's only Somali girl there should tell you she aint into Somali dudes
I walked home because I was tired that's why I left the club. I was curious because she was Somali and I was Somali. I do not date Somali girls.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
First year 6th form this female friend of mine and her clique tried to make me and another friend of hers a thing. I dismissed it but then the girl who liked me started talking to me. I didn't really like her but I was 16 and I thought she was hot. Spent the next 2 weeks of lunch chilling together and listening to all the dumb music she played. Anyway she asked me to go to some shitty rock concert mid Jan. She bought two tickets, and I bought one off her. Xmas comes, I go stay with family in Germany for 2 and a half weeks. I come back and this lil has a BF. I was told he was 20 and was a 'DJ'.
:mjcry:

I had a bruised ego until I saw the little square-shaped, vertically challenged fucker.

I never ask anyone out because rejection would hit me hard but the worst I've ever seen was I was with my friend at a mall and he asked a regular looking girl for her number and she smiled and laughed. It was the right amount of laughter that would give a KO and make your heart sink.

The thing is he could have done much better than her.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
But your voice is so :banderas:
I'd go out w u based on that alone sxb
We could go to places with dimmed like so I wouldnt be able to see ur face :ahh:

Our relationship would have to be strictly online :lawd:
:banderas: I'll take that

forreal tho I need to step my catfish game up :hmm:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

"Not tonight Abdi" lakiin

:mjlol:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I never ask anyone out because rejection would hit me hard but the worst I've ever seen was I was with my friend at a mall and he asked a regular looking girl for her number and she smiled and laughed. It was the right amount of laughter that would give a KO and make your heart sink.

The thing is he could have done much better than her.
That's terrible. Rejection also hits me hard so I shy away from that. I have no problem admitting I am fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending