What's the reason behind North Africa's success?

Germany is a bit fake when it comes to the refugees. Sole reason is the greying demographics and wanted to stay competitive. Sweden is doing it for more philosophical/social democratic reasons. Sweden has been ruled uninterrupted by social democrats since 1914.
I'm surprised to find that Germany uses so much coal (~24% of power generated in 2020). I always thought it was a more environmentally friendly country.

I wouldn't include denmark on that list. The way they treat syrian refugees isn't right. They have a policy of deporting asylum seekers and received a lot of backlash recently for it.
Yeah, i think it's down to a list of one - Sweden.

I think the fact Norway exports so much oil & gas disqualifies it from being considered environmentally friendly.

K-M-O

Somali.
@Periplus

The way Saudis treat Yemenis is something I seriously cannot fathom.

I have seen the genetic data on these two populations, and they are literally the same macro-ethnic group. Even much closer to teach other than Oromos or Afars are to Somalis, yet they treat each other like total shit and are willing to let their ethnic kin starve to death.

Absolutely mad. Imagine Turkey allowing Azerbaijan to stave to death, insane.

The same thing could be said about the Isaaq Holocaust.
sometimes people don’t care about the common theme you share along with your own; is all money and power.

However the Arabs are something else; the Jews show more loyalty to each other compare to their Semitic counterparts.

and they’re winning.

Weren't they colonized by the Ottomans for a couple centuries, except for Morrocco. I wonder what Somalia would look like if we were colonized by them. I'd guess some qabils would claim a Turkish father rather than Arab one

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In international relations, countries do tend to be more amicable to groups that are more closely related to them. Let's be real.

Why do you think s-hole Romania got into the EU while more developed Turkey keeps on getting rejected and its EU pathway being kicked further down the road? Why do you think Southeast African nations are trying to merge with each other but aren't attempting to seriously invite Ethiopia or Somalia? etc. etc.

But I guess the proxy war with Iran and sectarianism trumps any ethnic ties between Saudis & Yemenis. Nevertheless, still very weird how they treat each other + why they wouldn't give freedom of movement to the GCC to Arabic speaking Arabians (Yemenis) years ago.
No cap I wouldn’t invite them shitholes either
:pachah1:

Mad respect for idealistic countries like Sweden and Bhutan.

Countries with no moral compass or national philosophy and only care about money are kind of disgusting.
f*ck moral compass and national philosophy, these dudes came from the literal desert, living in unimaginable circumstances. Good on dem for making something of their country, where their people can live good.

Trending