What's the point of Somaliland?

Lmao that's BS no one killed Samaroon Gadabursi this is exaggeration made up stuff lol 🤣 do you know the second commander of SNM was samaroon Gadabursi??
Dilla incident happened when faqash forces were seen retreating to Dilla town with heavy weapons and a faction of SNM chased them and fighting broke out and when the news reached to SNM leaders a ceasefire was called and the elders of samaroon met with isaaq elders to end the hostilities between pro faqash forces in Awdal and SNM forces.View attachment 191064View attachment 191065
So tht lie i think and same can be about isaaqs in the past being high tank in somali goverment and army
Some isaaqs realy oppressong non Isaaqs
To This day in North

So tht lie i think and same can be about isaaqs in the past being high tank in somali goverment and army
Some isaaqs realy oppressong non Isaaqs
To This day in North
Look North Somalis aren't like the south that fought each other and cut their own throats.

Samaroon Gadabursi elders met with isaaqs elders and they all agreed to reconcile each other and form the Republic of Somaliland and the first presidential elected in the country was a former regime officier who is Gadabursi beating the SNM veteran Maxamed maxmuud silyano in 2003 elections.

Look North Somalis aren't like the south that fought each other and cut their own throats.

Samaroon Gadabursi elders met with isaaqs elders and they all agreed to reconcile each other and form the Republic of Somaliland and the first presidential elected in the country was a former regime officier who is Gadabursi beating the SNM veteran Maxamed maxmuud silyano in 2003 elections.
South dont kill each other and i think also some isaaqs arent letting ppl have freedom speach and freedom to do what they want i think ppl getting arrested in North for simply wanting to be part of Somalia and wear somali flags plus somali land is some isaaqs agenda since they always bring siad barre into it
Ppl tht being oppressed should get their independence or be part of somalia

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
South dont kill each other and i think also some isaaqs arent letting ppl have freedom speach and freedom to do what they want i think ppl getting arrested in North for simply wanting to be part of Somalia and wear somali flags plus somali land is some isaaqs agenda since they always bring siad barre into it
So you're for a vote in somaliland to determine secession or union?

Hey Isaaqs don't rule the country alone reer Awdal run their own region and if they want to leave Somaliland they can no one is forcing them and somaliland ppl decided they don't want to be part of that country and those advocating for it want only want fitna to happen.

Somaliland waa Qaran not Qabil state like your 2.5 or 4.5 system of your failed nation

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
5e6a9c.jpg

Hey Isaaqs don't rule the country alone reer Awdal run their own region and if they want to leave Somaliland they can no one is forcing them and somaliland ppl decided they don't want to be part of that country and those advocating for it want only want fitna to happen.

Somaliland waa Qaran not Qabil state like your 2.5 or 4.5 system of your failed nation
Try again South Somalia isnt tribelist Darood hawiye and other somali tribes rule over south somalia any somali tribes can rule as long they are Somali

If south somalia was tribelist Darood leader wouldnt have ruled south somalia but only hawiye but that isnt the case
What the hell are you talking about?? power in xamar is shared between Hawiye and Darood lol whenever A hawiye becomes the president a darood should be the PM and vice versa that's why i call it 2.5 system not 4.5

What the hell are you talking about?? power in xamar is shared between Hawiye and Darood lol whenever A hawiye becomes the president a darood should be the PM and vice versa that's why i call it 2.5 system not 4.5
I think It is not like tht any somali person can became leader Isaaq person can became leader if the ppl choose

Trending

Latest posts