What's the most racist thing that happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Because I was wear a Thobe, Egal and Ghurta, Favourite Red and White.

It no offence, But Bogan Aussies are disgusting idiots you know what I mean
You're not Arab saxiib you suffer from a cudur known as Stockholm Syndrome nacalaa
IMG_5969.JPG
IMG_5970.JPG

ExcessFame

True Villain
A white old ass woman dropped something and I knew she'd break whatever's left of her back if she bent don to pick it up. I didn't wanna call the ambulance and stay with her, so me being the good Samatar (Samaritan), I picked it up for her.

You should have seen the look on her eyes initially, like I would end her career for good. Afterwards she gave me the starter pack smile to feign courtesy, as if that would handwave what just occurred.
CgHGea8WEAAXVU6.jpg

Since then I walk past anyone. Even if their wallet falls on my foot I will do 50 kickups with it and continue walking away.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I used to be nice and hold the door for anyone if they were right behind me anyways but then the cadaans would interpret that as me being their personal doorman so I stopped

they're so used to ppl holding doors for them they're taken by surprise when I let go as soon as I pass :drakelaugh:

I also used to smile at everyone but I'd get that psycho cadaan smile back so now I have a resting face :hillarybiz:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Well, stop freaking being dogs of the UK. HYPOCRITE.

At least Saudis are Muslims unlike UK stupid Kuffar.

You have Jahil Loving UK Spetrum or JLUKS for short
And you deepthroat Abu shawarma'a dick on the regular saxiib. Go join Abu falafel and his boys in a goat orgy nacalaa

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
And you deepthroat Abu shawarma'a dick on the regular saxiib. Go join Abu falafel and his boys in a goat orgy nacalaa
Go to your masters, At least my ancestors fought them of for Deen reasons.

Abu Shawarma was helping us by giving us Shawarma.

Abu Falafel was aiding us on Falafel cuz.

What did your masters leave Destruction. The Arabs helped us to stop portugese invasions

I used to be nice and hold the door for anyone if they were right behind me anyways but then the cadaans would interpret that as me being their personal doorman so I stopped

they're so used to ppl holding doors for them they're taken by surprise when I let go as soon as I pass :drakelaugh:

I also used to smile at everyone but I'd get that psycho cadaan smile back so now I have a resting face :hillarybiz:

I used to smile at every cadaan habar on the street, they usually smiled back but one time a lady gave me this look: :farole:

:francis:

I had a south african girl tell me I aint a real african, i just remember thinking :kodaksmiley:

In school us african kids used to diss each other, pure banter. I always came out on top. Infact I used to play divide and conquer with em:siilaanyolaugh:

It wasnt anything hateful though

However in denmark:jcoleno:
Bear in in mind this was early 90's and early 2000's before the equality and pc thing. I remember a kid calling me a in front of a teacher and the teacher saying just ignore him lol
:lolbron:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts