What's the most racist thing that happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Alx my experiences have been tame, the worst is when some cadaan guy held the door for my hooyo and I and then tried giving us a lecture about how our men wouldn't do that for us and how terrible they are lmfaoooo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Those eyes look "mighty big" are you an alien? :meleshame:And it came from an Asian of all people. A very unlikely source.

images

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'm sorry abaayo, you should get cameras for that shit. Where was your moms car parked?
Nah it's fine, it was an isolated incident anyway, plus we were able to clean it off. The car is usually parked in the garage but this time it happened to be in the driveway.

I'm more upset that my little sisters had to read that than anything else
:kanyehmm:

Last edited:
That's so rude. Of course he says it when it's just you and your mom around. Speaking about our men but would never think to speak if one were there -_-

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Walahi people always ask me if mixed infact some of my ex classmates use to mock a madoow classmate saying why do you look different yet you both from Africa.

It's never gonna happen to me.
Dude you're brown. I don't look Somali at all and it has happened to me, although not from serious people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts