What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember using my Hagbad money to buy a Rolex. :liberaltears::jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I once bought an expensive video game, only to find out my PC wasn't compatible.:mjcry:

I once took a girl out to a place that served caviar. Sufficed to say, my bank account committed suicide that night. My current account was empty like @Reiko's marital prospects.

Yeah man, they are the price of a car. Funnily enough, I'm not into cars so I don't mind getting regular ass Toyota/Nissan.
You are not into cars?:gucciwhat: I want to collect cars someday, If I become rich.
Why would anyone waste that much money on a watch? u should get a car man, beats the bus.

I regret buying a Mclaren P1

All my friends turned into gold diggers. I had to sell the car and move to new neighborhood and start new life
:jcoleno:

I currently own a VW Golf so I could look more casual.

Dont want them gold diggers

You are not into cars?:gucciwhat: I want to collect cars someday, If I become rich.
Why would anyone waste that much money on a watch? u should get a car man, beats the bus.

A car is high maintenance. It's like a child that always wants your attention. Whereas a watch will literally last a lifetime and can be passed on to your kids. Plus, I don't like driving...mostly because I'm a rubbish driver...

A car is high maintenance. It's like a child that always wants your attention. Whereas a watch will literally last a lifetime and can be passed on to your kids. Plus, I don't like driving...mostly because I'm a rubbish driver...
That makes sense. How much did the watch cost u?

I remember using my Hagbad money to buy a Rolex. :liberaltears::jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I once bought an expensive video game, only to find out my PC wasn't compatible.:mjcry:

I once took a girl out to a place that served caviar. Sufficed to say, my bank account committed suicide that night. My current account was empty like @Reiko's marital prospects.
loooool so you're telling me that guys get hagbad money too?? Where is my portion, my sisters took it all. :lolbron:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts