What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I remember using my Hagbad money to buy a Rolex. :liberaltears::jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I once bought an expensive video game, only to find out my PC wasn't compatible.:mjcry:

I once took a girl out to a place that served caviar. Sufficed to say, my bank account committed suicide that night. My current account was empty like @Reiko's marital prospects.
Your hagbad money? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Side note: why were you in a hagbad? :icon lol:

:icon lol: Are you gonna have to go back into the hagbad when you need mehr money? Mise you’ll sell the watch. :icon lol:

Nah, I've saved the whole amount again. I'm naturally a saver, not a spender. I'm usually very good with money, I only go crazy once in a blue moon.

Plus, I will never spend more than 3k on meher. Xaliimos aren't worth it. :fittytousand:

Gambar

VIP
Nah, I've saved the whole amount again. I'm naturally a saver, not a spender. I'm usually very good with money, I only go crazy once in a blue moon.

Plus, I will never spend more than 3k on meher. Xaliimos aren't worth it. :fittytousand:
Accudubillahi you’re gonna bring indhoyar to your parents aren’t you? :kanyehmm:

Gambar

VIP
Lol, no. Indhayar women don't attract me. Plus, I want my children to be full Somali. No, xaliimos are enough qaxar for me without Ching Chang Chong habaaring me as well.
You’re so racist, you’ll definitely marry a Xalimo but the 3k mehr won’t cut it aboow. Stop being cheap! :icon lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Habarta bufkeed :pacspit:

Don't make me post my upcoming, beautiful wedding pictures.

giphy.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
( I’m talking about the money I make and work for not from my mothers) it would have to be on my Estée Lauder double wear foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts