Whats the meaning of Jaceylka dhabta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Last question I swear :browtf:

What does il doogsadaan mean in the context of this verse?

Indhaheygu deymada
marna kaama daalan
hoostaa ma dalaan
wey kugu il doogsadaan

Want to be able to at least understand one somali song in its entirety

To catch the full beauty of the person. Like when your aye catches a nice green and lush landscape, your aye goes into full doogsi mode and you il-doogsi or waad ka il doogsataa an attractive girl with an aye catching body lol. Hope yhat helps!

I need to buy a thesaurus to find big English words for certain fancy Somali words

ReeBorama

Loool there was no other way to explain that back and forth marathon qaldaan behaviour between the two of you. Just over a simple words:icon lol: Thats how ree waqooyi youngins flirt with each other by cussing and karbashin the shyt out of each other, cute if u ask me:icon mrgreen:

I know Dooq=Choice, not sure what Dooqsadaan means.

Dookh* dheh Walal.

Word he was looking for is DooGsadaan
:axvmm9o:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Loool there was no other way to explain that back and forth marathon qaldaan behaviour between the two of you. Just over a simple words:icon lol: Thats how ree waqooyi youngins flirt with each other by cussing and karbashin the shyt out of each other, cute if u ask me:icon mrgreen:

Dookh* dheh Walal.

Word he was looking for is DooGsadaan
:axvmm9o:
I ain't no reer waqooyi nacalaa

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Last question I swear :browtf:

What does il doogsadaan mean in the context of this verse?

Indhaheygu deymada
marna kaama daalan
hoostaa ma dalaan
wey kugu il doogsadaan

Want to be able to at least understand one somali song in its entirety
Just like @ReeBorama said, doog means grass and is a symbol of happiness in Somali culture. So in this song, the guy is saying that he gets into a state of happiness every time he sees her
Lyrics from Somali songs are complicated words so don't use these words in daily conversations. People won't understand you.

ReeBorama

Haye :ileycry:

but what does DooGsadaan mean?

Not sure if I know the equivalent English word but it's basically when you see something eye catching, be it nature or even people. Il-doogsi to catch the full beauty, to be filled with happiness when you see someone/thing u like.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It's pretty basic. And she claims to be a FOB from mudug. :yloezpe:

Fobs pretending to be 'say wallahis' and this chick is pretending to be a FOB. Anyone can be whoever they wannabe on the internet. But you gotta stay in character. :ftw9nwa:
because i dont know that word im lying haye

who lies about that am i sick in the head when i would do that

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
LISTEN TO ME FATAAL
yxanEB.gif

dhab only means fire
dhab = :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:
ma fahamtay?
Dhab = fact
Dab = Fire

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
what does xaqiiq raadin mean to you?:cosbyhmm:
it has two meanings but its not ''correct'' its ''reality'' or ''the truth''

its means ''find out the truth'' because you can't use it for ''ruun'' ''Ruunta radi'' sounds stupid if you say so

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
it has two meanings but its not ''correct'' its ''reality'' or ''the truth''

its means ''find out the truth'' because you can't use it for ''ruun'' ''Ruunta radi'' sounds stupid if you say so
No, it means fact finding:jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts